Workplace professionalism plays a big role in the success of your career. You might have the industry knowledge but when it comes to building your professional image, confidence and communication are key. In this professionalism in the workplace training course, you will explore the essential factors that contribute to a high standard of workplace professionalism, covering key topics such as networking, how to market yourself successfully, project management techniques and body language.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Managing changes through personal accountability
- The importance of professional image in the workplace
- Tips and advice for becoming more marketable
- Project management & time management techniques
- The steps to successful networking and relationship-building
- Enhance your professional image and gain the respect of your employers
- Understand how to market yourself for success and promote your personal brand
- Gain advanced networking skills to build strong working relationships
- Improve your time management skills and learn the key principles of project management
- Know how to communicate effectively within a business environment
- Win over clients and master job interviews by improving your etiquette and body language
Your Path to Success
On successful completion, you will have the fundamental skills, knowledge and confidence to stand out to employers, enhance your professional image and take your career to the next level by proving competency in your field. Regardless of your industry, you will gain valuable career skills that will set you on the path to success.
Skills You Will Gain
- Workplace professionalism
- Body language
- Business communication
Is This Workplace Professionalism Course Right for You?
This course is right for anyone looking to develop and enhance their professional image to kickstart a new career or build their personal brand. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace. There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Once you have finished the learning stages in the course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Positioning Yourself as a Professional|
|Attitude in the Workplace||00:10:00|
|Making Changes through Personal Accountability||00:07:00|
|Enhancing Your Professional Image|
|Your Image as a Whole||00:05:00|
|Becoming More Marketable||00:03:00|
|Communicating and Image||00:08:00|
|Expanding Your Skills|
|Project Management Techniques||00:03:00|
|Communicating for Results|
|Keys to Effective Communication||00:26:00|
|Building Relationships and Networks|
|Work and Your Personality||00:05:00|
|Roles in the Office MRP||00:18:00|
No Reviews found for this course.