Waxing and threading are two of the most popular beauty treatments on the market, with treatments for men and women constantly being updated with the latest tools and techniques. Whether you are an existing beauty professional or taking your first steps into this profession, this Waxing and Threading Online Course is perfect for you.
This course provides up-to-date information on waxing and threading treatments, with step-by-step guidance. From how to conduct client consultations to infection prevention and hygiene, everything you need to know is covered in this best-selling course.
Learn from the beauty experts through guided videos and instructor-led audio training, and develop your business management and customer service skills along the way. Enrol today and get certified to work in salons, spas, hotels, and clients’ homes.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- An Overview of the Different Types of Hair Removal
- What is a Waxing Treatment?
- Tips & Tricks for Waxing Different Types of the Body
- The Benefits and Drawbacks of Waxing
- The History and Benefits of Threading
- Salon Safety Protocol for Waxing and Threading
- Client Consultation and Dress Code
- Infection Control and Hygiene
- Learn about the history and benefits of waxing and threading
- Know how to conduct a client consultation and advise clients on their treatments
- Understand salon safety, hygiene and infection control best practice procedures
- Be trained on how to wax different parts of the body, and waxing techniques for men
- Familiarise with different waxing and threading products and tools
- Understand how to provide excellent customer service for your clients
- Learn about waxing and threading before care/aftercare procedures
- Fast track your career in the beauty industry or set up a beauty business of your own
Your Path to Success
This Waxing and Threading Online Course is designed to provide aspiring beauty professionals with the essential skills to kickstart their career or set up a beauty business of their own, working in salons, spas, hotels and retail departments. Related professions in this field include the following:
- Beauty Therapist
- Beauty Consultant
- Brow Expert & Threader
- Threading Technician
- Waxing Therapist
Skills You Will Gain
- Waxing and threading
- Beauty consulting
- Beauty therapy
- Customer service
- Client communication
Is the Waxing and Threading Online Course Right for You?
This professional training course is suitable for anyone looking to start a career in the beauty industry or those who are new to the field and want to learn new treatments and techniques. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
|Module 01: Hair Removal|
|Module 02: Types of Hair Removal|
|Types of Hair Removal||00:20:00|
|Module 03: Introduction to Waxing|
|Introduction to Waxing||00:22:00|
|Module 04: Threading|
|Module 05: Client Consultation and Dress Code|
|Client Consultation and Dress Code||00:08:00|
|Module 06: Infection Control, Hygiene and Salon Safety|
|Infection Control, Hygiene and Salon Safety||00:15:00|
|Module 07: Operational Procedures|
|Module 08: Waxing Before and Aftercare|
|Waxing Before and Aftercare||00:06:00|
No Reviews found for this course.