Enhance your professional skills to a whole new level with the best-selling and award-winning UK Insurance and Practice course! Don’t waste time with poor quality training – study the UK Insurance and Practice and get an expertly-designed, great value training experience. Learn from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career through the UK Insurance and Practice online training course.
The UK Insurance and Practice online training course is accredited by the CPD and provides 10 points. Students can expect to complete this UK Insurance and Practice training course in around 06 hours. You’ll also get dedicated expert assistance from us to answer any queries you may have while studying our UK Insurance and Practice course.
The UK Insurance and Practice course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the UK Insurance and Practice course, you will receive an instant e-certificate as proof of the comprehensive skill development and competency. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enrolling on this UK Insurance and Practice course.
With this comprehensive UK Insurance and Practice, you can achieve your dreams and train for your ideal career. The UK Insurance and Practice provides students with an in-depth learning experience which you can work through at your own pace to enhance your professional development. The UK Insurance and Practice covers everything you need in order to progress in your chosen career.
Enrolling on the UK Insurance and Practice will ensure that you land your dream career faster than you thought possible. Stand out from the crowd and train for the job you want with the UK Insurance and Practice program.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The basic elements and nature of an insurance management
- Primary and ancillary functions and benefits of Insurance
- The roles and responsibilities of an insurance account manager
- Elements and clauses of the insurance contract
- The four main types of insurance
- An overview of the Insurance Industry in the UK
- Risk management: The STARR system.
- The law of large numbers and how it works.
- Insurability criteria assessment
- Skills and qualifications of a successful insurance account manager.
- Learn about the basic principles and practices of insurance management
- Understand how insurance works
- Get a full overview of the UK insurance industry
- Discover different types of risks involved and how to address them.
- Learn the five basic ways to deal with risk
- Learn about different types of insurance and their benefits.
- Understand different aspects of life, health, business and vehicle insurance
- Find out the elements and clauses of an insurance contract.
- Explore the essential skills required to become an insurance account manager.
- Gain an integrated view of insurance account management and how it can be best practised.
Skills You Will Gain
- Insurance management
- Contract management
- Sales management
- Marketing skill
- Financial skill
- Risk management skill
Is This UK Insurance and Practice Course Right for You?
This UK Insurance and Practice course is ideal for anyone interested in this topic and who wants to learn more about it. This UK Insurance and Practice will help you gain a strong understanding of the core concepts and will allow you to gain in-depth knowledge of the subject matter.
This UK Insurance and Practice course is suitable for everyone. There are no specific entry requirements, and you can access the course materials from anywhere in the world.
Once you have completed all the modules in the UK Insurance and Practice course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment. You will then receive instant results to let you know if you have successfully passed the UK Insurance and Practice course.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|UK Insurance and Practice|
|Module 01: Definition of Insurance|
|Definition of Insurance||00:21:00|
|Module 02: An Overview of the Insurance Industry in the UK|
|An Overview of the Insurance Industry in the UK||00:46:00|
|Module 03: Basics of Insurance|
|Basics of Insurance||00:16:00|
|Module 04: Principles and Practices of Insurance|
|Principles and Practices of Insurance||00:21:00|
|Module 05: Insurance Contract: Elements and Clauses of Insurance Contract|
|Insurance Contract Elements and Clauses of Insurance Contract||01:19:00|
|Module 06: Home Insurance|
|Module 07: Life and Health Insurance|
|Life and Health Insurance||00:25:00|
|Module 08: Business Insurance|
|Module 09: Vehicle Insurance|
|Module 10: Human Behaviour in Insurance|
|Human Behaviour in Insurance||00:20:00|
|Module 11: Essential Skills for the Insurance Account Manager and Broker|
|Essential Skills for the Insurance Account Manager and Broker||00:27:00|
|Module 12: Underwriting Essentials|
|Module 13: Insurance Fraud|
No Reviews found for this course.