This Team Building & Management Diploma is designed by industry experts and will give you a thorough understanding of this topic. Our courses are designed with easy to understand modules that break down each topic and gives our learners proper training on the subject.
If you want to work in this sector and stand out from the rest of the competition, then our Team Building & Management Diploma is the perfect place to start.
We guarantee that you will gain relevant skill and will gain tremendous knowledge on the subject. And the professional qualifications that you achieve after completing the course will help you greatly in procuring a job in the relevant field.
Enjoy a pleasant learning experience with the Academy for Health & Fitness. Enrol in our Team Building & Management Diploma Today!
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The concept of a team, and its factors for success
- The fundamental aspects of teamwork and team building
- The four phases of the Tuckman team development model, with explanation
- The three types of teams and their characteristics
- Actions to take as a leader and a follower in different phases of team development.
- Different team building activities, their benefits and disadvantages.
- The 50-Minute Meeting Strategy for a productive team meeting.
- The Six Thinking Hats model approach in problem-solving.
- The 6 steps of the problem-solving process
- The importance of encouraging teamwork and process to do it.
- Explore different types of teams: their characteristics, benefits and barriers.
- Learn about the Tuckman and Jensen’s Four-Phase Model of team development: Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing.
- Find out the Hallmarks of different stages of team development
- Understand your role in team building as a leader or follower.
- Explore the benefits and disadvantages of team building activities
- Discover strategies to make the most out of a team meeting.
- Learn why celebration matters in team building.
- Explore the Six Thinking Hats and methods of solving problems as a team
- Learn how to encourage brainstorming
- Uncover the things to do, avoid and consider in encouraging teamwork.
Your Path to Success
This Team Building & Management Diploma Course knowledge will equip you with knowledge and tools to help you function better as a team. This skill will also enable you to build an efficient and productive team in your organisation.
If you’re looking to advance your career in a management role or working towards becoming a potential future leader by gaining the essential skills, this course will stand you in good stead for the future.
Skills You Will Gain
- Team management
- Team building
- Project Management
- HR Management
Is the Team Building & Management Diploma Course Right for You?
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to have a better understanding of teamwork and the team building process. It is great for any individuals who are moving into a management role or would like to gain team management skills to do so.
This comprehensive guide is also great for practising professionals who acquired some practical knowledge but lack theoretical understanding. The CPD Accredited Certification will boost your resume to help you stand out to prospective employers.
There are no specific requirements to enrol in this course and to help you learn at your own schedule, as this course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device.
Once you have finished the learning stages of the Team Building & Management Diploma Course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
|Module One: Defining Success|
|Module Two: Types of Teams|
|Types of Teams||00:09:00|
|Module Three: The First Stage of Team Development – Forming|
|The First Stage of Team Development – Forming||00:08:00|
|Module Four: The Second Stage of Team Development – Storming|
|The Second Stage of Team Development – Storming||00:07:00|
|Module Five: The Third Stage of Team Development – Norming|
|The Third Stage of Team Development – Norming||00:07:00|
|Module Six: The Fourth Stage of Team Development – Performing|
|The Fourth Stage of Team Development – Performing||00:07:00|
|Module Seven: Team Building Activities|
|Team Building Activities||00:08:00|
|Module Eight: Making the Most of Team Meetings|
|Making the Most of Team Meetings||00:08:00|
|Module Nine: Solving Problems as a Team|
|Solving Problems as a Team||00:12:00|
|Module Ten: Encouraging Teamwork|
No Reviews found for this course.