Every manager knows that one of the most important aspects of the role is to ensure that your team is working together in a way that facilitates maximum productivity. When a team feels motivated and has shared values and goals to work towards, great work can be accomplished. If you are a manager, supervisor or team leader, who wishes to gain a better understanding of the steps to effective team building, then this course is for you.
Through this course, you will learn about the importance and benefits of teamwork, teaching you everything you need to know to foster a positive and productive working environment. It also covers the steps to overcoming obstacles in teamwork such as conflict management, equipping you with the tools to motivate employees, provide constructive feedback and implement shared organisational goals.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The benefits of teamwork and the importance of fostering teamwork
- Teambuilding strategies and techniques for managers and team leaders
- How to use games and activities in teambuilding
- Managing conflict in teams and conflict resolution strategies
- How to foster a positive and productive working environment
- Tips for motivating employees and providing feedback
- Teambuilding skills every manager should have
- Mastering goal setting and introducing shared values within a team
- Understand the benefits of teamwork and the key factors of effective teamwork
- Know how to apply the principles of team building for your organisation
- Strengthen your communication, leadership and management skills
- Learn how to use games and activities to build positive working relationships
- Develop the skills to manage personality conflict in teams and facilitate a positive work environment
- Master the art of delegation and understand how to provide constructive feedback
- Know how to motivate employees and identify areas for improvement
- Become an expert in goal setting and creating a sense of shared values in a team
Your Path to Success
The Team Building Diploma is a must for managers and leaders looking to develop the essential skills to lead teams more effectively. It particularly applies to those in the following professions:
- Team Leader
- Line Manager
- Project Manager
- Head of Department
Skills You Will Gain
- Business communication
- Leadership and management
Is This Team Building Diploma Course Right for You?
This comprehensive training course is designed for those in management and leadership roles who have team-building responsibilities. It applies to professionals of all industries and sectors and can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis. Become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Module One: What Are the Benefits of Team Building?|
|What Are the Benefits of Team Building||00:08:00|
|Module Two: Types of Team Building Activities|
|Types of Team Building Activities||00:06:00|
|Module Three: Games|
|Module Four: More Team Building Games|
|More Team Building Games||00:07:00|
|Module Five: Activities|
|Module Six: More Team Building Activities|
|More Team Building Activities||00:06:00|
|Module Seven: Social Gatherings|
|Module Eight: Common Mistakes When Team Building|
|Common Mistakes When Team Building||00:06:00|
|Module Nine: Formatting a Team Building Plan|
|Formatting a Team Building Plan||00:06:00|
|Module Ten: Evaluate|
No Reviews found for this course.