This Hygiene Operative Training is designed by industry experts and will give you a thorough understanding of this topic. Our courses are designed with easy to understand modules that break down each topic and gives our learners proper training on the subject.
If you want to work in this sector and stand out from the rest of the competition, then our Hygiene Operative Training is the perfect place to start.
We guarantee that you will gain relevant skill and will gain tremendous knowledge on the subject. And the professional qualifications that you achieve after completing the course will help you greatly in procuring a job in the relevant field.
Enjoy a pleasant learning experience with the Academy for Health & Fitness. Enrol in our Hygiene Operative Training Today!
Key Topics to Be Covered
- What is personal hygiene?
- The effects of bad hygiene habits
- Improving & maintaining oral health
- Dos and don’ts for healthy skin
- Hygiene measures for coronavirus
What You’ll Learn
- Knowledge of personal hygiene best practice measures
- A solid understanding of oral hygiene and oral hygiene equipment
- Broad knowledge of common hand, foot, hair, skin and eye conditions
- In-depth understanding of the side effects of poor hygiene
- Awareness of clothing, genitalia and children’s hygiene
- Understanding of coronavirus infection prevention hygiene measures
Your Path to Success
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to ensure that your own personal hygiene is of a high standard and that you are following the correct guidelines for effective personal care. You will be able to apply the advice in this course to perfect your home grooming routine and improve your overall appearance.
Skills You Will Gain
- Personal care & cleanliness
- Scientific knowledge
- Infection prevention
- Health & safety
Is This Hygiene Operative Training Course Right for You?
This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to take better care of their personal hygiene and the measures they can take to do so. There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Once you have finished the learning stages in the course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Hygiene Operative Training|
|Module 01: Introduction to Personal Hygiene and a Brief History||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.