A project manager is considered a good manager when able to maintain the quality of work as per objectives in the timeframe within the budget. Project Management is a key skill to project activities that initiate, plan and execute, to meet the requirements of a project.
The Professional Diploma in Project Management course is designed to take learners through each and every step of Project Management to develop their project managing skills. Learners will get an overview of the entire project management process, key project management tools and managing strategies.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Course objectives
- Management skills and creating a management track
- Defining the management track and identifying development needs
- Creating and documenting best practices
- Providing support, training and development opportunities
- Encouraging peer networking, establishing resource people
- Developing management goals
- Succession planning and change management
- Support; don’t micromanage, for continuous growth and development
- Creating a development plan and providing regular feedback
After completion, you will be able to:
- Define the project management related terminologies
- Understand how to manage a project’s schedule, costs and resources
- Know the importance of the PMBOK and PMI
- Learn the 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas by PMI
- Comprehend the work activity breakdown structure
- Understand how to write goals and requirements with deliverables
- Know how to perform a project assessment and analysis
- Generate project documents, the statement of work and documents for project planning
- Learn the triple constraint
- Make an effective schedule, risk management and communication plan
- Create a network diagram and RACI chart
- Know how to perform fundamental management tasks and guarantee all documents are complete before the deadline of an assigned project
Your Path to Success
The Professional Diploma in Project Management course is designed to lead you down the path to success as a project manager. There are many challenges to become a project manager. This Professional Diploma in Project Management course will help you in managing, supporting and empowering strong candidates early to accomplish your project within the allocated time frame.
You can improve your managing skills with our expert guidance. You will be able to adapt to various situations, challenges and risks for your project. These skills will help you to complete your project with higher accuracy and less risk.
Skills You Will Gain
- Leadership and management
- Strategy making
- Project completion
- Employee management
Is the Advanced Management Diploma Course Right for You?
If you want to kickstart a career as a project manager, are currently working in a project or are working towards a Project Manager role, then the Professional Diploma in Project Management course is the exact match for you. Learn from the experts and gain up-to-date project managing skills and knowledge.
After course completion, you will receive a certificate in Professional Diploma in Project Management course. You can also add this skill to your resume to stand out to prospective employers.
There are no specific entry requirements to enrol in this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis using any device from anywhere. Join this course to advance your career and excel in your chosen field.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Module One: Key Concepts (I)|
|Key Concepts (I)||00:13:00|
|Module Two: Key Concepts (II)|
|Key Concepts (II)||00:11:00|
|Module Three: Initiation (I)|
|Module Four: Initiation (II)|
|Module Five: Planning (I)|
|Module Six: Planning (II)|
|Module Seven: Planning Tools|
|Module Eight: Executing the Project|
|Executing the Project||00:09:00|
|Module Nine: Maintaining and Controlling the Project|
|Maintaining and Controlling the Project||00:09:00|
|Module Ten: Closing Out|
No Reviews found for this course.