Do you want to turn your ideas into a compelling screenplay? Do you want to know the secret behind a successful screenplay? Do you want to know the techniques to sell your finished screenplay to the industry?
If you want to accomplish all these skills, then an online screenwriting course is perfect for you. In this course, you will learn the methods, principles and strategies of screenwriting.
After completing this course you can turn your ideas into a screenplay, create compelling characters and dialogues, polish your screenwriting and successfully sell it to the industry.
This online screenwriting course reveals the secret of marketing your fresh screenplay, will share ideas to earn from the screenplay and share all the details about the British Film industry and screenwriting so that you can use this knowledge to fast track your career as a successful screenwriter. Enrol in this course today and start your journey as a successful screenwriter.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- How to find motivation and ideas
- Structure and format of screenwriting
- character building and dialogue
- How to conduct research and development for screenwriting
- Screenwriting and the British Film industry explained
- How much UK screenwriters earn explained
- Learn how to turn ideas into a screenplay
- Ability to find motivation and ideas for screenwriting
- Understand the importance of research and development in screenwriting
- Learn techniques to structure and format screenwriting
- Learn step by step techniques to polish your screenplay
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the British film industry and screenwriting
Your Path to Success
On successful completion of this course, you will have learned the fundamental methods, strategies, and principles of screenwriting, with knowledge of best practices. You will also have the skills to turn your ideas into the screenplay and develop characters, with the ability to market your screenwriting, that will help you to fast track your career as a successful screenwriter.
Skills You Will Gain
- Excellent ability to write a compelling screenplay
- Ability to structure and format screenwriting
- Ability to market screenwriting ideas successfully
- Develop skills to turn ideas into a screenplay
- Excellent ability to create compelling characters and dialogue
Is This Online Screenwriting Course (UK) Right for You?
This course is right for aspiring writers who wish to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of screenwriting, to implement it in real-life and fast track their career as a successful screenwriter. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
|Module 1: Introduction to Screenwriting|
|Introduction to Screenwriting||00:11:00|
|Module 2: Motivation & Ideas|
|Motivation & Ideas||00:28:00|
|Module 3: Research & Development|
|Research & Development||00:20:00|
|Module 4: Genre|
|Module 5: Story & Plot|
|Story & Plot||00:28:00|
|Module 6: Character & Dialogue|
|Character & Dialogue||00:50:00|
|Module 7: Structure & Format|
|Structure & Format||00:59:00|
|Module 8: Synopses, Outlines & Treatments|
|Synopses Outlines & Treatments||00:09:00|
|Module 9: Drafts|
|Module 10: Marketing|
|Module 11: Troubleshooting|
|Module 12: Glossary|
|Module 13: Screenwriting and British Film Industry|
|Screenwriting And British Film Industry||00:20:00|
|Module 14: Agreements|
|Module 15: How Much Do UK Screenwriters Earn?|
|How Much Do UK Screenwriters Earn||00:19:00|
|Module 16: Greatest British Screenwriters of All Time|
|Greatest British Screenwriters of All Time||00:13:00|
No Reviews found for this course.