Want to know the fastest and most efficient way to lose weight and gain muscle, without having to follow the latest diet fad? Are you pursuing in a career in personal fitness? In this Muscle Building & Losing Fat course, you will learn step-by-step how to create the perfect Bodyweight workout plan at home, prepare nutritious pre and post-workout meals and perform a range of muscle-building exercises, through the guidance of an expert instructor. You will also learn about the science behind weight loss and muscle gain, deepening your understanding of nutrition, dieting and healthy eating.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The science behind muscle gain and weight loss
- Staying motivated and goal setting
- Creating the perfect bodyweight workout program
- Planning pre and post-workout meals
- Strength training and muscle building exercises
- How to create the perfect workout plan for weight loss and muscle gain
- Understand the science behind weight loss and muscle gain
- Know how to perform a range of strength training exercises with perfect posture
- Create nutritious pre and post-workout meals that promote healthy weight loss
- Master your willpower and stay motivated to achieve your personal fitness goals
- Avoid common beginner mistakes and understand the truth behind weight loss myths
Your Path to Success
Take steps to become a qualified fitness instructor or personal trainer and gain a recognised certificate of achievement on successful completion. By the end of the course, you will have the scientific knowledge and practical skills to build and maintain muscle and achieve a lean physique in no time.
Skills You Will Gain
- Scientific knowledge of weightloss
- Muscle building
Is This Muscle Building & Losing Fat Course Right for You?
This introductory home bodyweight workout training course is ideal for beginners who are looking for guidance on how to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle growth. It is also suitable for anyone looking to learn about nutrition and create their own workout program at home. There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Once you have finished the learning stages in the course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|The Science Behind Building Muscle & Losing Fat|
|Common Fitness Myths Debunked||00:05:00|
|Most Common Beginner Mistakes And How To Avoid Them||00:03:00|
|Step-By-Step Muscle Building Formula||00:09:00|
|Step By Step Fat Loss Formula38||00:06:00|
|The Two Rules Of Successful Dieting And Nutrition||00:10:00|
|Bodyweight Workout Program|
|Bodyweight workout Promo||00:01:00|
|Pike Push Up||00:01:00|
|Body Row Normal Grip||00:01:00|
|Body Row Underhand Grip||00:01:00|
|Motivation & Goal Setting|
|Motivation And Goal Setting||00:04:00|
|More Tips To Stay Motivated38||00:01:00|
No Reviews found for this course.