“Manners maketh man” and etiquette makes you socially acceptable. And when it comes to business, knowing the proper etiquette is a must. In this Level 3 Diploma in Business Etiquette, you will learn everything about business etiquettes. The course is comprised of 10 information-rich modules that teach you business etiquettes that make you appear professional and stand out. You will learn about the importance of business etiquettes, how to create a great first impression, dining etiquettes, business email and phone call etiquettes, how to dress for success, international etiquettes, plus many other topics. Enrol today and learn proper business etiquettes.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The Importance of Business Etiquette
- Making a Great First Impression
- The Four Levels of Conversation
- Sticky Situations and Possible Solutions
- Eating Out
- Business Email & Phone Etiquette
- Formal & Informal Letters
- Dress Codes
- Be able to define etiquette and provide an example of how etiquette can be of value to a company or organization.
- Understand the guidelines on how to make effective introductions.
- Identify the 3 C’s of a good impression.
- Identify at least one way to minimize nervousness while in social situations.
- Understand how to use a business card effectively.
- Identify and practice at least one way to remember names.
- Identify the 3 steps in giving a handshake.
- Enumerate the four levels of conversation
- Understand place settings, napkin etiquette, and basic table manners.
- Understand the protocol for ordering in a restaurant, handling alcohol during a business meal, paying the bill, and tipping.
- Understand basic guidelines when it comes to the proper form of address, grammar standards, and use of acronyms in e-mails.
- Understand basic guidelines for telephone, voicemail, and cell phone etiquette.
- State the difference between a formal and an informal letter.
- Understand the meaning of colours in dressing for success.
- Differentiate among the dressy casual, semi-formal, formal and black tie dress code.
- Understand basic guidelines on international etiquette.
Your Path to Success
On successful completion of this course, you will have a deep understanding of business etiquettes. You will gain knowledge of best practices and how to utilise these skills in real life. You will be more aware and learn how to follow proper business etiquettes that are going to make you appear a lot more professional and help you advance your career.
Skills You Will Gain
- Communication skills
- The ability to write/make formal and informal business letters, emails and phone calls
- Impeccable dressing skills
- Proper eating and dining skills
- Networking skills
Is This Level 3 Diploma in Business Etiquette Course Right for You?
This course is right for anyone who wishes to learn about business etiquettes. If you have just started your career, then this course will be perfect for you. It will teach you important business etiquettes that will help you advance in your career faster. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Module One: Understanding Etiquette|
|Module Two: Networking for Success|
|Networking for Success||00:15:00|
|Module Three: The Meet and Greet|
|The Meet and Greet||00:09:00|
|Module Four: The Dining in Style|
|The Dining in Style||00:11:00|
|Module Five: Eating Out|
|Module Six: Business Email Etiquette|
|Business Email Etiquette||00:11:00|
|Module Seven: Phone Etiquette|
|Module Eight: The Written Letter|
|The Written Letter||00:09:00|
|Module Nine: Dressing for Success|
|Dressing for Success||00:09:00|
|Module Ten: International Etiquette|
No Reviews found for this course.