Companies lose millions of pounds due to workplace conflicts. When the boss intrudes on subordinates’ personal space, when gossiping about co-workers becomes the norm of the workplace, the workplace is gradually destroyed. At the end of the day, such a work environment can not bring desired success and costs companies millions of pounds every year.
The comprehensive level 2 certificate in workplace management civility training program will teach you the essential strategies, methods and process of workplace management and civility, its importance for the company and it’s common cause and effects.
After successful completion of this course, you will develop workplace conflict resolution skills, successful communication skills and the ability to implement workplace management civility. These skills will add extra value to your resume and make you worthy in the competitive job market. So, enrol in this course now and boost your career towards success.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Tips to practise workplace etiquette
- How incivility affects the company’s revenue
- Different styles of conflict management
- Different types of communication
- How to institutionalise workplace management civil policies
- Understand the different elements of effective communication, particularly effective para-verbal and non-verbal communication
- Learn how to diagnose uncivil behaviour
- Learn how to practice workplace etiquette
- Understand the costs of incivility, as well as the rewards of civility, within the workplace
- Learn how to create a civil work environment
- Learn how to manage particular conflicts in the workplace
Your Path to Success
On successful completion of this course, you will have learned the fundamental methods, strategies, and principles of workplace management civility, with knowledge of best practice and how to utilise these skills in real life. On successful completion of this course, you will have conflict resolution skills, successful verbal and non-verbal communication skills and the ability to implement civil behaviour in the workplace management that will help you to fast track your career in your chosen profession. The skills will enhance your CV and will make you worthy in the competitive job market.
Skills You Will Gain
- Excellent ability to manage conflicts in the workplace
- Ability to implement civil behaviour in the workplace
- Ability to communicate successfully in para-verbal and non-verbal communication
- Develop excellent listening skills and appreciative inquiry
- Develop excellent ability to develop a civil working environment
- Excellent ability to diagnose the cause of uncivil behaviour
This course is right for any aspiring individual who wants to gain in-depth knowledge, understanding and skills of workplace management civility, to implement it in real-life and fast track their career with this high-valued skill. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Show off Your New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Module One: Introduction|
|Module Two: Effective Work Etiquette|
|Effective Work Etiquette||00:17:00|
|Module Three: Costs and Rewards|
|Costs and Rewards||00:17:00|
|Module Four: Conflict Resolution|
|Module Five: Getting to the Cause|
|Getting to the Cause||00:18:00|
|Module Six: Communication|
|Module Seven: Negotiation|
|Module Eight: Identifying Your Need|
|Identifying Your Need||00:14:00|
|Module Nine: Writing a Civility Policy|
|Writing a Civility Policy||00:18:00|
|Module Ten: Implementing the Policy|
|Implementing the Policy||00:13:00|
No Reviews found for this course.