Human Resources (HR) is one of the most important and crucial departments in any organisation. From hiring to firing, HR is involved in every step of the process. This HR Management: Employee Motivation course is designed to train people on how to manage and motivate employees. You will learn the ins and outs of the HR management process. The course is packed with 10 information-rich modules which will teach you the HR management process in detail. Everything from recruiting and interviewing to terminating employees is covered. This self-paced, comprehensive online course is perfect for anyone who wants to hire the right person for the job and keep their employees motivated and happy.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- What is Human Resources Today? Key Factors Influencing Human Resources Today
- The Job Selection Process and The Best Way to Interview
- Creating an Engaging Program
- Designing the Follow-Up Schedule
- Training for Managers
- Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence
- Feedback Model
- The General Discipline Process
- Terminating Employees
- Define human resources terms and subject matter
- Recruit, interview, and retain employees more effectively
- Know how to start off on the right foot and create engaging programs
- Learn how to check-in and follow up on employees
- Learn about workplace health and safety
- Learn how to provide feedback to employees and encourage growth and development
- Act appropriately in situations requiring discipline and termination
- Learn how to terminate employees and communicate the decision in a proper manner
Your Path to Success
On successful completion of this course, you will have a deep understanding of the HR management process, with knowledge of best practice and how to utilise these skills in real life.
Skills You Will Gain
- The ability to motivate and encourage people
- The capacity to discipline people when they break rules
Is the HR Management: Employee Motivation course Right for You?
This course is right for anyone who wishes to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of the HR Management process and wants to learn how to motivate their employees. You will learn to implement these strategies in real-life and will gain invaluable skills. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
|Module One: Human Resources Today|
|Human Resources Today||00:09:00|
|Module Two: Recruiting and Interviewing|
|Recruiting and Interviewing||00:11:00|
|Module Three: Retention and Orientation|
|Retention and Orientation||00:12:00|
|Module Four: Following Up with New Employees|
|Following Up With New Employees||00:06:00|
|Module Five: Workplace Health & Safety|
|Workplace Health & Safety||00:10:00|
|Module Six: Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence|
|Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence||00:12:00|
|Module Seven: Workplace Wellness|
|Module Eight: Providing Feedback to Employees|
|Providing Feedback to Employees||00:12:00|
|Module Nine: Disciplining Employees|
|Module Ten: Terminating Employees|
No Reviews found for this course.