Discover the best way to get fit and burn calories at home with the HIIT Training & Bodyweight Exercises training course. This course provides step-by-step guidance on how to create your own HIIT workout routine at home, taking you through common everyday exercises with video instruction. You will also deepen your knowledge of the science of nutrition, learning how to incorporate supplements into your diet.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- A step-by-step guide to designing your HIIT workout
- How to create a warm-up and cool-down routine
- Video guidance on how to perform a range of exercises
- Creating the perfect meal plan to complement your workouts
- An introduction to carbs, proteins, fats and micronutrients
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the science of weight loss and muscle gain
- Achieve the perfect gym-honed body and feel great from the inside out
- Set achievable short-term and long-term goals and train your brain for success
- Learn which supplements are best for beginners and your personal dietary needs
- Incorporate healthy fats, proteins and carbohydrates into your diet
- Understand the fundamental principles of weight loss management
Your Path to Success
Gain the practical skills and knowledge to become a qualified fitness instructor and achieve the abs you’ve always wanted. Develop a healthier relationship with food and improve your health and wellbeing by making simple lifestyle adjustments that make a big impact in the long-term.
Skills You Will Gain
- Strength and endurance training
- Goal setting
- Meal planning
- Weight loss management
Is This HIIT Training & Bodyweight Exercises Course Right for You?
This home HIIT workout plan training course is ideal for those who are looking to kickstart a career in the fitness industry or want to gain a deeper understanding of HIIT and nutrition. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace.
Once you have finished the learning stages in the course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it via online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
|What You Will Learn In The Course Preview||00:02:00|
|The Problem With Traditional Cardio||00:04:00|
|What Is HIIT||00:03:00|
|How To Design Your HIIT Workout||00:05:00|
|The Right Warm-Up||00:01:00|
|Warm-Up & Cool Down Routine||00:03:00|
|The HIIT Workout Explained||00:01:00|
|Complete Home HIIT Workout Walkthrough||00:13:00|
|How To Progress With Your HIIT Workouts||00:01:00|
|Bonus: Should You Train Fasted?||00:06:00|
|Exercise Videos (use these to change up your workout)|
|Side Lunge With A Twist||00:01:00|
|Determining Your Ideal Calorie Intake||00:03:00|
|How Much Protein Should You Eat||00:04:00|
|How Much Fat Should You Eat||00:04:00|
|How Many Carbs Should You Eat||00:03:00|
|Food Sources Introduction||00:02:00|
|Quality Protein Sources||00:01:00|
|Quality Carb Sources||00:01:00|
|Quality Fat Sources||00:01:00|
|The Best Supplements For Beginner||00:04:00|
No Reviews found for this course.