With any customer-facing role, there are times when you will find yourself in a difficult situation with a customer that requires a certain set of communication and practical skills to resolve any issues successfully. The Handling Difficult Customers training course teaches learners how to handle difficult conversations as a manager or wider member of the customer service team, guiding you on how to use your body language effectively, master crucial active listening techniques, and stay calm under pressure.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- How to open and close a difficult conversation with a customer
- Strategies for handling difficult customers and conversations
- The art of active listening and responding
- How to ask open and supportive questions
- The tone of voice and body language techniques
- Learn how to start and close a difficult conversation successfully and with confidence
- Understand how to use your body language to communicate with customers effectively
- Enhance your communication skills to ask open and productive questions
- Learn the art of active listening to be able to engage with the customer fully
- Demonstrate knowledge of the rules regarding customer service etiquette
- Build rapport through empathy and learn how to stay calm under pressure
Your Path to Success
On successful completion, you will have the practical skills and knowledge to provide excellent customer service to all types of customers, take control of difficult situations and resolve problems with professionalism, competency and confidence. You will also have a range of communication skills for dealing with challenging customer-facing scenarios.
Skills You Will Gain
- Customer service
- Stress Management
Is This Handling Difficult Customers Course Right for You?
This course is ideal for those who work in customer-facing roles who wish to develop the fundamental skills to deal with difficult customers efficiently and confidently. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Once you have finished the learning stages in the course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it via online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
|Introduction – Welcome from Alan Stevens||FREE||00:02:00|
|Why Are Some Conversations Difficult?||00:02:00|
|Set-Up and Room Layout||00:03:00|
|How to Start the Conversation||00:02:00|
|Active Listening and Responding||00:02:00|
|Ask Open and Supportive Questions||00:02:00|
|Focus on Facts, Not Personalities||00:01:00|
|Use of Tone and Body Language||00:02:00|
|Exploring Alternative Solutions||00:01:00|
|How to Close a Difficult Conversation||00:02:00|
|Summary – What We’ve Covered||00:01:00|
|Thank You and Next Steps||00:01:00|
No Reviews found for this course.