In the Forensic Scientist Course Level 3, you will delve into the fascinating world of crime scenes and learn how criminal investigations are conducted, taking you through each and every step. It includes a detailed overview of the history and development of forensic science, as well as an introduction to the first forensic scientists.
In this course, you will develop the core skills required to fast track your career, providing you with both a practical and theoretical understanding of the field of forensics. From analysing fingerprints to recording a crime scene and collecting physical evidence, our experienced instructor will walk you through the entire investigation process.
Furthermore, you will gain an insight into the different crime lab services and biological forensic science services, taking you through the role of the coroner and medical examiner. Enrol in this training program today and become qualified to investigate crime, working alongside the police and Crown Prosecution Service.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The History and Development of Forensic Science
- An Introduction to the First Forensic Scientists
- An Overview of the Locard Exchange Principle
- Crime Lab Services & Biological Forensic Science Services
- The Role of the Coroner and Medical Examiner
- How to Conduct a Crime Scene Investigation
- Recording the Crime Scene and Essential Equipment
- Collecting and Packaging Physical Evidence
- Fingertip Evidence, DNA, Drug & Bloodstain Analysis
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the crime scene investigation process
- Deepen your knowledge of crime lab services & biological forensic science services
- Learn about the role and responsibilities of the coroner and medical examiner
- Understand the process for analysing DNA, drug and bloodstain evidence
- Sharpen your logical thinking, analytical and investigative skills
- Know how to collect and package physical evidence taken from a crime scene
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of fingertip analysis and classification
- Gain an insight into the history of forensic science and how the industry has developed
Your Path to Success
The Forensic Scientist Course Level 3 is ideal for aspiring professionals looking to gain the essential skills to fast track a career in this field. Professions within the field of forensic science include the following:
- Forensic Scientist
- Forensic Support Officer
- Crime Scene Investigator
- DNA Analyst
- Fingerprint Expert
Skills You Will Gain
- Logical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Investigative skills
- Analytical skills
Is this Forensic Scientist Course Level 3 right for you?
This comprehensive training course is designed for those who are looking to secure a career in forensic science who have a practical understanding of the industry yet require theoretical knowledge to kickstart their career. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Module 01: Forensic Science: The History and Organisation|
|Forensic Science The History and Organisation||00:43:00|
|Module 02: Crime Scene Investigation|
|Crime Scene Investigation||00:40:00|
|Module 03: Collecting and Packaging Physical Evidence|
|Collecting and Packaging Physical Evidence||00:36:00|
|Module 04: Fingerprints: Your Personal Signature|
|Fingerprints Your Personal Signature||00:29:00|
|Module 05: Bloodstain Analysis|
|Module 06: DNA Analysis|
|Module 07: Drug Analysis|
|Module 08: Firearms Examination|
|Module 09: Questioned Documents: Handwriting and Forgery Examination|
|Questioned Documents Handwriting And Forgery Examination||00:41:00|
|Module 10: Digital Evidence|
|Module 11: Forensic Psychology: Delving into the Criminal Mind|
|Forensic Psychology Delving into the Criminal Mind||00:53:00|
No Reviews found for this course.