Executive and personal assistants play an important role in several businesses. The roles and responsibilities of Executive and Personal Assistant have evolved with the profitability of any company or organization.
Executive and Personal Assistant Training Course is designed to become an effective assistant that will make you a skilled employee who can efficiently assist the business management successfully.
By the end of Executive and Personal Assistant Training course, as a learner you will be able to adapt the needs and styles of business management. You can communicate through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods, can improve time management skills and manage meetings effectively.You will be able to use the tools of the trade effectively.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Adaptation and anticipation with their needs
- Initiative taking, social intelligence, basic business acumen, office management, active listening
- Calendar management, Preparation for changes and surprises
- Keeping others on track, urgent matrix, creating an agenda, keeping Minutes
- Email protocol, keeping the meeting on time, variations for large and small meetings
- Office machinery skills, computer and software skills, communication skills
- Phone and voicemail etiquette, word processing, business writing, internet research, filtering data and information
- Dealings, recognize the tricks, prioritizing your workload
- Goal setting, planning,Staying on track, your confidentiality duty, keeping data secure, project management, trade shows
- Interacting with Clients
- Social Media Management
- You will learn how to work effectively with your manager.
- Learn how to work with administrative soft skills
- Learn effective time management
- Know the organisational skills
Your Path to Success
Executive and Personal Assistant Training Course is a course that will help you to be an efficient Personal Assistant to manage official activity efficiently with organisational skills.
You can improve your executive and personal assistant skills with our expert. You will be able to adapt to the situation, dealing with difficulties and meet management skills. These life skills will help you to advance your professional career. You will be able to work in an office where administrative work needs to be done.
Skills You Will Gain
- Adaptation skill
- Time management skills
- Soft skills
- Meeting management skills
- Organizational Skills
Is This Executive and Personal Assistant Training Course Right for You?
Executive and Personal Assistant Training Course is perfect for those people who want to know the in-depth knowledge and understanding of office management. If you are interested in time scheduling, meeting management, tools and trade, maintaining confidentiality Guidelines etc., then this course is for you. Improving Motivation, and Wise Time Management to complete or accomplish the task.
After course completion, you can earn a certificate in Executive and Personal Assistant Training. You can add this skill to your resume to show your skill to your next employer.
There are no specific entry requirements to enrol this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis using any device from anywhere. You can join this course to advance your career. What are you waiting for? Jump in!!!
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
|Introduction to the Course|
|Module One: Working with Your Manager|
|Working with Your Manager||00:11:00|
|Module Two: Administrative Soft Skills|
|Administrative Soft Skills||00:10:00|
|Module Three: Effective Time Management|
|Effective Time Management||00:10:00|
|Module Four: Meeting Management|
|Module Five: Tools of the Trade (I)|
|Tools of the Trade (I)||00:10:00|
|Module Six: Tools of the Trade (II)|
|Tools of the Trade (II)||00:08:00|
|Module Seven: Being an Effective Gatekeeper|
|Being an Effective Gatekeeper||00:07:00|
|Module Eight: Organizational Skills|
|Module Nine: Confidentiality Guidelines|
|Module Ten: Special Tasks|
No Reviews found for this course.