This Employee Management for HR is designed by industry experts and will give you a thorough understanding of this topic. Our courses are designed with easy to understand modules that break down each topic and gives our learners proper training on the subject.
If you want to work in this sector and stand out from the rest of the competition, then our Employee Management for HR is the perfect place to start.
We guarantee that you will gain relevant skill and will gain tremendous knowledge on the subject. And the professional qualifications that you achieve after completing the course will help you greatly in procuring a job in the relevant field.
Enjoy a pleasant learning experience with the Academy for Health & Fitness. Enrol in our Employee Management for HR Today!
Key Topics to Be Covered
- What is Human Resources Today? Key Factors Influencing Human Resources Today
- The Job Selection Process and The Best Way to Interview
- Creating an Engaging Program
- Designing the Follow-Up Schedule
- Training for Managers
- Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence
- Feedback Model
- The General Discipline Process
- Terminating Employees
- Define human resources terms and subject matter
- Recruit, interview, and retain employees more effectively
- Know how to start off on the right foot and create engaging programs
- Learn how to check-in and follow up on employees
- Learn about workplace health and safety
- Learn how to provide feedback to employees and encourage growth and development
- Act appropriately in situations requiring discipline and termination
- Learn how to terminate employees and communicate the decision in a proper manner
Your Path to Success
On successful completion of this course, you will have a deep understanding of the HR management process, with knowledge of best practice and how to utilise these skills in real life.
Skills You Will Gain
- The ability to motivate and encourage people
- The capacity to discipline people when they break rules
Is the HR Management: Employee Motivation course Right for You?
This course is right for anyone who wishes to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of the HR Management process and wants to learn how to motivate their employees. You will learn to implement these strategies in real-life and will gain invaluable skills. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
|Module One: Human Resources Today|
|Human Resources Today||00:09:00|
|Module Two: Recruiting and Interviewing|
|Recruiting and Interviewing||00:11:00|
|Module Three: Retention and Orientation|
|Retention and Orientation||00:12:00|
|Module Four: Following Up with New Employees|
|Following Up With New Employees||00:06:00|
|Module Five: Workplace Health & Safety|
|Workplace Health & Safety||00:10:00|
|Module Six: Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence|
|Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence||00:12:00|
|Module Seven: Workplace Wellness|
|Module Eight: Providing Feedback to Employees|
|Providing Feedback to Employees||00:12:00|
|Module Nine: Disciplining Employees|
|Module Ten: Terminating Employees|
No Reviews found for this course.