The world is no longer what it used to be. Things have changed and diversity is everywhere. Globalisation has created diversity in various workplaces and it is vital that everyone is treated equally. The purpose of this Diversity and Equality in the Workplace Level 3 course is to give you important information on diversity and equality. You will learn about the history of diversity and about stereotypes and biases, strategies for removing barriers to encouraging diversity. You will also learn how to identify ways to encourage diversity in the workplace and prevent and discourage discrimination, as well as understand and respond to personal complaints, plus many more topics. Enrol today and equip yourself with vital knowledge about diversity and equality in the workplace.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Stereotypes vs. Biases
- Encouraging Workplace and Social Changes
- Communicating With Power
- Encouraging Diversity in the Workplace
- Preventing Discrimination
- Identifying if You Have Been Discriminated Against
- What to Do if You’re Involved in a Complaint
- Creating a Support System
- Dealing with Diversity Complaints as an Organization
- Explain the definition, terms and history of diversity
- Describe the meaning of stereotypes and biases, how they develop, and the reasons for your own perspectives
- List strategies for removing barriers to encouraging diversity for yourself, in the workplace, and in the social community
- Use active listening skills to receive messages in a diverse population, employ effective questioning techniques, and communicate with strength
- Understand the importance of body language, both your own, and that of others, and recognize its importance in interpersonal communications
- Identify ways to encourage diversity in the workplace, and prevent and discourage discrimination
- Understand and respond to personal complaints, and develop a support system to manage the resolution process
- List the steps a manager should take to record a complaint, analyze the situation, and take appropriate resolution action
- Identify the process an organization must follow to receive and respond to a complaint, and then create mechanisms to prevent or reduce repeat situations.
Your Path to Success
On successful completion of this course, you will have a deep understanding of diversity and equality in the workplace. You will gain knowledge of best practices and how to utilise these skills in real life. You will be more aware and learn how to maintain a diverse workplace that encourages people and is free of discrimination.
Skills You Will Gain
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Social skills
- Conflict resolution
- Management skills
Is The Diversity and Equality in Workplace Level 3 Course Right for You?
This course is right for anyone who wishes to learn about diversity and equality in the workplace. It’s also great for HR executives and management executives. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
|Module One: Understanding Diversity
|Module Two: Understanding Stereotypes
|Module Three: Breaking Down the Barriers
|Breaking Down the Barriers
|Module Four: Verbal Communication Skills
|Verbal Communication Skills
|Module Five: Non-Verbal Communication Skills
|Non-Verbal Communication Skills
|Module Six: Being Proactive
|Module Seven: Coping with Discrimination
|Coping with Discrimination
|Module Eight: Dealing with Diversity Complaints as a Person
|Dealing with Diversity Complaints as a Person
|Module Nine: Dealing with Diversity Complaints as a Manager
|Dealing with Diversity Complaints as a Manager
|Module Ten: Dealing with Diversity Complaints as an Organization
|Dealing with Diversity Complaints as an Organization
No Reviews found for this course.