Six Sigma is a data-driven process which eliminates faults and waste from business. There are many small, mid-sized and large companies including Fortune 500 already embracing the Six Sigma approach to make more profit as well as better savings.
Six Sigma purifies and treats business. The Diploma in Six Sigma & Lean Process is a course that is designed to give you an idea about how a business deviates from its maximum profit margin. This course will help you to measure the value and performance of business processes. You will learn how Six Sigma can identify problems or imperfections in your business.
You will also able to figure out how to eliminate defects using Six Sigma methodology, and be introduced to some necessary tools to embrace Six Sigma in your organisation or company.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Understanding the Six Sigma and Lean process
- Six Sigma calculation with examples
- TPS House
- The Five Principles of Lean Business
Learning outcomes of this course are as follows:
- Get an overall view of Six Sigma & its implementation process in any organisation.
- Learn the fundamentals of Lean process improvement, Lean enterprise & Lean principles.
- Develop features and assessment according to the Kano Model
- Know the products and services for the right features to attract customers to achieve their full satisfaction.
- Understand what is required to regulate the Six Sigma process
- Learn how low-quality processes affect business operation.
- How appraisal system, inspection & internal-external failure costs hamper your business growth
- Utilise DMAIC methods & learn how to classify projects in the Six Sigma process
- Practice specific standards to effectively evaluate a project
- Know the root causes of a problem in your business
- Design and install new controls to maintain quality performance and prevent the problem from returning.
Your Path to Success
The Diploma in Six Sigma & Lean Process will help you to be more efficient in business strategy. You can improve your business profit margin with five improvement concepts with our expert guidance.
With the skills gained in this training course, you can help your employer to detect the faults of their business. These professional skills will help you to advance your career. You will be able to work for a wide range of industries within any business or project management environment.
Skills You Will Gain
- Implementing the Six Sigma process
- Faults and waste eliminating skills from business
- Strategy for more profit
- Skills in reducing cost
- Improve efficiency
Is the Diploma in Six Sigma & Lean Process Right for You?
The Diploma in Six Sigma & Lean Process is perfect for those who want to better understand Six Sigma & Lean Process improvement. It covers the overall process, pros and cons, five improvement concepts, toolkits and implementing the process.
After course completion, you will receive a certificate in Diploma in Six Sigma & Lean Process. You can add this skill to your resume to stand out to prospective employers.
There are no specific entry requirements to enrol this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis using any device from anywhere. Join this course to advance your career and excel in your chosen field.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Module 1: Understanding Lean|
|Module 1: Understanding Lean||00:13:00|
|Module 2: Liker’s Toyota Way|
|Module 2: Liker’s Toyota Way||00:12:00|
|Module 3: The TPS House|
|Module 3: The TPS House||00:09:00|
|Module 4: The Five Principles of Lean Business|
|Module 4: The Five Principles of Lean Business||00:08:00|
|Module 5: The First Improvement Concept (Value)|
|Module 5: The First Improvement Concept (Value)||00:07:00|
|Module 6: The Second Improvement Concept (Waste)|
|Module 6: The Second Improvement Concept (Waste)||00:00:00|
|Module 7: The Third Improvement Concept (Variation)|
|Module 7: The Third Improvement Concept (Variation)||00:07:00|
|Module 8: The Fourth Improvement Concept (Complexity)|
|Module 8: The Fourth Improvement Concept (Complexity)||00:06:00|
|Module 9: The Fifth Improvement Concept (Continuous Improvement)|
|Module 9: The Fifth Improvement Concept (Continuous Improvement)||00:07:00|
|Module 10: The Improvement Toolkit|
|Module 10: The Improvement Toolkit||00:09:00|
No Reviews found for this course.