Finding the right person for the right job is an age-old dilemma. How do we ensure the person is the most suitable to carry out a certain task? Especially in a situation where the recruiter has little to zero knowledge about the individual’s ability, apart from some documents. But, modern business demands much more than that, and a person’s suitability depends on many other factors than just academic credentials.
The Diploma in Recruitment Management Course will enable you with the knowledge and skills to assist in handling this challenge better as a recruiter or manager. It discusses every aspect of the recruitment process, from defining a position to the final interview and onboarding stage.
You will learn how to develop a hiring strategy and how to adjust it for different positions and requirements. In addition to that, you will explore the actions to take to attract candidates with high potential for the role and acquire the skill to convene an efficient selection process.
By the end of this course, you will master the knowledge and skills expected in managing the recruitment process in any contemporary business.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The fundamental aspects of recruitment management
- The roles and responsibility of a recruitment manager
- The importance of understanding the position and defining it
- Need analysis, Job analysis and Task analysis: Why are they crucial to initiate the recruitment process?
- Key steps to developing a recruitment strategy
- Salary range and compensation research
- Defining the qualities of a top performer
- Emergency hiring strategy
- Developing corporate citizenship
- Safe competition hiring practices
- Phone interview and face-to-face interview best practices
- Type of questions to be asked: The S.T.A.R method
- The process of final selection and onboarding
- Learn how to identify the skills and qualities you should look for in a candidate.
- Find out how to present an open position in advertisements.
- Learn how to develop a workable hiring strategy.
- Discover why preparation and research are important in the recruitment process.
- Learn how to determine which candidate to interview.
- Explore the questions you should ask in different stages of the interview process.
- Find out how to evaluate and select the candidate for the final recruitment process.
- Learn how to offer the position and prepare the candidate for onboarding.
- Uncover the rituals you should practice in the onboarding process and how to welcome in the new employee.
- Discover the post-recruitment process activities and understand why they matter.
Your Path to Success
The knowledge and skills you will gain in this course will enable you to become better prepared and efficient in a recruitment management role. You will be equipped with various recruitment strategies and tools to help you conduct the hiring strategy.
If you’re looking to advance your career in HR or recruitment management by gaining the essential skills, this course will stand you in good stead for the future.
Skills You Will Gain
- HR Management
- Recruitment Management
- Team management
Is the Diploma in Recruitment Management course Right for You?
This Diploma in Recruitment Management Course is perfect for anyone who wants to have a better understanding of effective hiring strategies, from advertising to the employee onboarding process. It is great for any individuals who are moving into a recruitment management role or would like to gain expertise to do so.
This comprehensive guide is also great for practising professionals who acquired some practical knowledge but lack theoretical understanding. The CPD Accredited Certification will boost your resume to help you stand out to prospective employers.
There are no specific requirements to enrol in this course and to help you learn at your own schedule, the management training course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device.
Once you have finished the learning stages in the course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it via online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
|Module One: Defining and Knowing the Position|
|Defining and Knowing the Position||00:13:00|
|Module Two: Hiring Strategy|
|Module Three: Lure in Great Candidates|
|Lure in Great Candidates||00:08:00|
|Module Four: Filtering Applicants to Interview|
|Filtering Applicants to Interview||00:13:00|
|Module Five: The Interview (I)|
|The Interview (I)||00:10:00|
|Module Six: The Interview (II)|
|The Interview (II)||00:09:00|
|Module Seven: Selection Process (I)|
|Selection Process (I)||00:08:00|
|Module Eight: Selection Process (II)|
|Selection Process (II)||00:08:00|
|Module Nine: Making an Offer|
|Making an Offer||00:08:00|
|Module Ten: Onboarding|
No Reviews found for this course.