Your personal brand is crucial to how others perceive you and therefore plays a fundamental role in business and leadership. It is integral to how you sell yourself in business and determines how people value you. In this Diploma in Personal Branding, you will gain all the tools and skills you need to market yourself successfully.
Not only will you learn how to master the art of self-promotion, but you will gain valuable life skills that will build your self-confidence and help you to unlock your true potential. Discover how to establish a personal brand effectively and market it online, learn how to utilise your strengths, and sharpen your communication skills to influence others in any business situation.
This course will also guide you through how to create a powerful personal brand mantra and manage your brand in any crisis, with step-by-step guidance on how to conduct a SWOT analysis.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- How to define and control your self-image
- Techniques and strategies for selling yourself
- Managing your brand in a crisis
- Promoting your brand through social media
- Sharpening your professional appearance
- Understanding your strengths and weaknesses
- Creating a powerful mantra for your brand
- The steps to conducting a SWOT analysis
- Establish your brand and master the art of self-promotion
- Gain an understanding of the principles of personal branding
- Understand what your personal strengths and weaknesses are
- Develop your business communication and body language skills
- Create a powerful mantra that highlights the uniqueness of your brand
- Learn step-by-step how to conduct a SWOT analysis
- Learn how to win over clients and form positive working relationships
- Understand the qualities and attributes of successful people
- Know how to look and dress the part in any business environment
Your Path to Success
The Diploma in Personal Branding is an essential qualification for anyone looking to start their own business or take their professional life to the next level. It applies to those in the following fields:
- Team Leader
- Self-employed professional
- Sales professional
Skills You Will Gain
- Brand management
- Personal branding
- Self-awareness & confidence
- Business communication
Is the Diploma in Personal Branding Course Right for You?
This comprehensive course on personal branding is ideal for those in leadership and management roles and anyone looking to build their professional image, whether to elevate their career or start their own business. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Module One: Defining Yourself (I)|
|Defining Yourself (I)||00:09:00|
|Module Two: Defining Yourself (II)|
|Defining Yourself (II)||00:07:00|
|Module Three: Controlling and Developing Your Image|
|Controlling and Developing Your Image||00:07:00|
|Module Four: Personal and Professional Influences|
|Personal and Professional Influences||00:07:00|
|Module Five: Sharpening Your Brand|
|Sharpening Your Brand||00:07:00|
|Module Six: Appearance Matters|
|Module Seven: Social Media (I)|
|Social Media (I)||00:07:00|
|Module Eight: Social Media (II)|
|Social Media (II)||00:07:00|
|Module Nine: Brand Management During a Crisis|
|Brand Management During a Crisis||00:07:00|
|Module Ten: Branding Personality Traits|
|Branding Personality Traits||00:07:00|
No Reviews found for this course.