Knowing how to monitor and oversee the performance of teams and individuals is essential to any leadership or management role. To be a successful manager, you must have an excellent understanding of how to drive productivity in your team and establish a model of standard for work performance. The Diploma in Performance Management will show you how to do just that, focusing on the main theories of Kolb’s Learning Cycle.
Through case studies and practical exercises, you will learn how to effectively monitor the performance of teams and individuals, with guidance on how to maintain performance records, provide feedback and motivate employees. It also covers essential information on how to develop a performance plan and annual appraisal document and much more, sharpening your leadership and management skills along the way.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Performance management: How it works and its fundamental tools
- Goal-setting strategies and how to provide constructive feedback
- An introduction to Kolb’s Learning Cycle
- Motivating employees and monitoring performance
- How to develop a performance journal and performance plan
- Maintaining performance records
- Setting a model of standards for work performance
- The annual employee appraisal document
- Learn how to set a model of standards for work performance
- Know how to write an annual employee appraisal document
- Understand the principle theories and 4 learning styles of Kolb’s Learning Cycle
- Develop the management and leadership skills to motivate teams and individuals
- Identify areas of improvement in individuals and learn to provide feedback
- Create a performance journal and performance plan, with step-by-step guidance
- Develop your coaching style to unluck the potential of your team
- Sharpen your team-building skills to form positive working relationships
Your Path to Success
The Diploma in Performance Management is an essential qualification for any professional in a management or leadership role. It applies to individuals from all industries and sectors, including those in the following professions:
- Line Manager
- Project Manager
- Team Leader
Skills You Will Gain
- Performance management
- Monitoring and reviewing
- Leadership and management
- Employee motivation
- Goal setting
Is this Diploma in Performance Management course right for you?
This comprehensive course is designed for professionals with management and leadership responsibilities who are new to the role or wish to learn more about the steps to effective performance management. It offers techniques and strategies that can be applied in a real-life context. Become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Module One: The Basics (I)|
|The Basics (I)||00:11:00|
|Module Two: The Basics (II)|
|The Basics (II)||00:09:00|
|Module Three: Goal Setting|
|Module Four: Establishing Performance Goals|
|Establishing Performance Goals||00:09:00|
|Module Five: 360 Degree Feedback|
|360 Degree Feedback||00:07:00|
|Module Six: Competency Assessments|
|Module Seven: Kolb's Learning Cycle|
|Kolb’s Learning Cycle||00:08:00|
|Module Eight: Motivation|
|Module Nine: The Performance Journal|
|The Performance Journal||00:08:00|
|Module Ten: Creating a Performance Plan|
|Creating a Performance Plan||00:09:00|
No Reviews found for this course.