Do you work in sales? Do you want to learn a skill that will surely boost your sales career? Then learn the strategies of managing sales objections. Sales objections are the most common issues that every sales professional has to deal with. With proper management and negotiation, objections can be turned into opportunities.
The comprehensive course on handling sales objections and negotiating training course will teach you the essential strategies, methods and process of objections handling and negotiating.
After successful completion of the course, you will develop excellent ability to close sales, overcome objections and turn objections into opportunities. Using these skills you can easily climb up the ladder of your sales career. Enrol in this course today and boost your career in sales.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Main three factors of objections explained
- How to find a point of agreement
- Deflating objections explained
- Unvoiced objections explained
- Dos and don’ts of objections management
- How to turn objections into opportunities
- Understand the factors that contribute to customer objections.
- Learn how to define different objections.
- Understand how to overcome objections.
- Learn how to identify real objections.
- Ability to find points of interest.
- Learn how to deflate objections and close the sale.
Your Path to Success
On successful completion of this course, you will have learned the fundamental methods, strategies, and principles of managing sales objections, with knowledge of best practice and how to utilise these skills in real life. You will also have negotiation skills, rapport building skills, and the ability to turn objections into opportunities, that will help you to fast track your career in a sales profession.
Skills You Will Gain
- Excellent ability to close sales
- Understanding of how to define objections
- Ability to overcome objections
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Ability to turn objections into opportunities
Is This Dealing Sales Objections & Negotiating Terms Course Right for You?
This course is right for aspiring sales professionals who wish to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of handling sales objections and negotiation skills, to implement it in real-life and fast track their career with this high-valued skill. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
|Module One: Three Main Factors|
|Three Main Factors||00:09:00|
|Module Two: Seeing Objections as Opportunities|
|Seeing Objections as Opportunities||00:06:00|
|Module Three: Getting to the Bottom|
|Getting to the Bottom||00:08:00|
|Module Four: Finding a Point of Agreement|
|Finding a Point of Agreement||00:07:00|
|Module Five: Have the Client Answer Their Own Objection|
|Have the Client Answer Their Own Objection||00:06:00|
|Module Six: Deflating Objections|
|Module Seven: Unvoiced Objections|
|Module Eight: The Five Steps|
|The Five Steps||00:09:00|
|Module Nine: Dos and Don'ts|
|Dos and Don’ts||00:06:00|
|Module Ten: Sealing the Deal|
|Sealing the Deal||00:09:00|
No Reviews found for this course.