Customer service is the key to business success. Excellent customer service builds brand loyalty, enhances the customer’s journey and meets their collective needs to keep them satisfied and coming back. The Customer Service Training course is the ultimate beginner’s guide to customer service, providing you with key customer service skills needed for any customer-facing role. From telephone etiquette to stress management strategies, learn from the experts and fast track your career online.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The key to excellent customer service
- Identifying customer expectations
- Telephone etiquette dos and don’ts
- How to handle complaints professionally
- Stress management techniques
- Learn how to handle complaints professionally and with confidence
- Develop the essential communication skills to deal with all types of customers
- Know how to provide excellent customer service over the phone
- Understand the steps to successful stress management for the workplace
- Identify what your customers’ want and expect from your service
- Take your career to the next level with an accredited qualification
Your Path to Success
On successful completion, you will have the essential skills needed to provide excellent customer service face-to-face and over the phone. This accredited course can be used to enhance your CV as proof of your new skills. You will have a better understanding of what customers want and how to improve the customer journey to promote brand loyalty.
Skills You Will Gain
- Excellent customer service skills
- Telephone etiquette
- Stress management
- Communication skills
Is This Customer Service Training Course Right for You?
This course applies to anyone who is looking to kickstart their career in a customer-facing role, as well as customer service professionals who want to brush up on their skills and knowledge. There are no specific entry requirements for this course. This course is designed for both part-time and full-time students to provide you with ease of access.
Once you have finished the learning stages in the course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Understanding Customer Service|
|Understanding Customer Service||00:17:00|
|Identifying Customer Expectations||00:07:00|
|Providing Excellent Customer Service||00:07:00|
|Focusing on the Customer|
|Focusing on the Customer||00:08:00|
|Customer Service and the Telephone|
|Customer Service and the Telephone||00:08:00|
No Reviews found for this course.