Take steps to become a contract lawyer and learn how contracts are formed and become legally binding, with this introductory training course. The Contracts Law UK course covers the fundamental areas of contract law in the UK, with a brief introduction on the history of contract law in the United Kingdom.
In this comprehensive training course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the terms of a contract, the different types of contracts and their separate elements. The role of the Ministry of justice and the passing of bills will also be explored, as well as agreements and contractual intention.
By the end of this course, you will have an excellent understanding of the terms of a contract, privity of contract, and the basic fundamentals of UK employment law, equipping you with valuable skills to fast track your career.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- How laws are made in the United Kingdom
- A history of contract law in the United Kingdom
- Parliament and the passing of bills
- What is contract law? What are the types of contracts?
- An overview of the basis of contract law
- The role and structure of the Ministry of Justice
- Agreements and contractual intention
- The communication, termination and acceptance of an offer
- The terms within a contract and privity of contract
- Misinterpretations and mistakes
- An overview of consumer protection
- Understand the history of contract law in the UK and how laws are made in the UK
- Learn how bills are passed and deepen your knowledge of the role of the Ministry of Justice
- Identify the different types of contracts and understand the basis of contract law
- Deepen your knowledge of the terms within a contract and the rule of privity
- Gain extensive knowledge of employment law, employment conditions in the UK and employment rights
- Know the considerations for international trade contracts and how international trade transactions work
- Develop your knowledge and understanding of the terms within a contract
- Understand how the acceptance of an offer is communicated and the ways it can be terminated
Your Path to Success
Once you have successfully completed this Contracts Law course, you will be equipped with the skills and knowledge to apply the lessons learned in this course in a real-world context within a professional environment. Professions in this field include the following:
- Contract Lawyer
- Legal Counsel
- Trainee Solicitor
- Employment Layer
Skills You Will Gain
- Knowledge of UK laws
- Legal research skills
- Analytical skills
- Business communication
Is This Contracts Law UK Course Right for You?
This comprehensive training course is designed for aspiring professionals looking to gain the fundamental skills to kickstart a career in contracts law. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which is designed for both full-time and part-time learners.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
|Module 01: Introduction to UK Laws|
|Introduction to UK Laws||00:12:00|
|Module 02: Ministry of Justice|
|Ministry of Justice||00:14:00|
|Module 03: Agreements and Contractual Intention|
|Agreements and Contractual Intention||00:15:00|
|Module 04: Considerations and Capacities of Contact Laws|
|Considerations and Capacities of Contact Laws||00:18:00|
|Module 05: Terms within a Contract|
|Terms within a Contract||00:21:00|
|Module 06: Misinterpretations and Mistakes|
|Misinterpretations and Mistakes||00:25:00|
|Module 07: Consumer Protection|
|Module 08: Privity of Contract|
|Privity of Contract||00:16:00|
|Module 09: Insurance Contract Laws|
|Insurance Contract Laws||00:18:00|
|Module 10: Contracts for Employees|
|Contracts for Employees||00:20:00|
|Module 11: Considerations in International Trade Contracts|
|Considerations in International Trade Contracts||00:13:00|
|Module 12: Laws and Regulations for International Trade|
|Laws and Regulations for International Trade||00:29:00|
|Module 13: Remedies for Any Contract Breach|
|Remedies for Any Contract Breach||00:21:00|
No Reviews found for this course.