This business etiquette course is designed to provide learners with the key skills to enhance their professional image in the workplace. It will introduce special techniques that will help them to master job interviews, form strong working relationships, improve their communication skills and much more. This course applies to anyone working within a business environment, particularly corporate roles where professional guidelines must be strictly adhered to.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- What is etiquette, and why is it important?
- Pre, during and post Interview tips and techniques
- Planning and attending business meetings
- Electronic etiquette guidelines and best practice
- Multicultural etiquette & championing diversity
What You’ll Learn
- Understand the different types of interviews and how to plan for them
- Learn how to deliver professional voicemails and instant messages
- Know how to champion diversity and inclusivity in the workplace
- Gain the skills to plan for different types of meetings effectively
- Understand what you should and shouldn’t do during a conference call
- Present yourself well when meeting and greeting clients
Your Path to Success
On successful completion, you will have an excellent understanding of how to conduct yourself within a business environment, with the communication skills and confidence to form strong working relationships and prove your professionalism in any workplace setting.
Skills You Will Gain
- Excellent etiquette skills
- Professional competency skills
- Communication & social skills
Is This Business Etiquette and Professional Behaviour Course Right for You?
This training course is ideal for those who are looking to gain valuable transferable skills required to master job interviews, communicate better with colleagues and clients, and enhance their professional image in the workplace. There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Once you have finished the learning stages in the course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it via online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
|Principles of Professional Behavior|
|What is Etiquette?||00:05:00|
|Always Be Your Best||00:12:00|
|Always Be Your Best When Meeting and Greeting||00:06:00|
|Types of Interviews||00:07:00|
|Planning for the Interview||00:07:00|
|During the Interview||00:13:00|
|Planning and Attending Business Meetings|
|Types of Meetings||00:06:00|
|Planning Conference Call Meetings||00:10:00|
|Five Steps to Dealing with Diversity||00:13:00|
No Reviews found for this course.