The food industry is one of the largest contributors to the UK economy, contributing over £100 billion to the UK’s GDP. Waiters play a crucial role in the foodservice sector and the overall customer experience, from taking orders to delivering food. In the Waiter Training Course, you will gain all the necessary skills to become an excellent waiter and deliver a high standard of customer service.
Through this comprehensive waiter training program, you will deepen your knowledge of the foodservice industry and its key sectors, taking you through the fundamental stages of the foodservice cycle. You will also learn about food hygiene and safety regulations in the UK.
Furthermore, this course includes step-by-step training on delivering excellent customer service, with guidance on best practice for how to handle customer complaints and incidents, as well as tips for enhancing the meal experience.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- An introduction to the foodservice industry and its sectors
- The different stages of the foodservice cycle
- Factors contributing to the meal experience
- How to make a great first impression with your customers
- An overview of personal health and hygiene standards
- Sanitary food handling and food safety hazards
- The skills and characteristics of an excellent waiter
- How to handle customer complaints and incidents
- Gain an insight into the foodservice industry and the role of waiter/waitress
- Understand the factors that contribute to an exceptional meal experience
- Identify the different stages of the foodservice cycle
- Develop your customer service skills and learn to make a great first impression
- Demonstrate awareness of personal hygiene, food hygiene & food safety standards
- Learn about the skills and characteristics required to be a successful waiter
- Know how to manage customer complaints with professionalism
- Take action in the case of a customer incident such as an allergic reaction
Your Path to Success
The Waiter Training Course is a must for anyone looking to gain the relevant skills and knowledge to become a professional waiter or fast track a career in the catering sector. Professions in this field include the following:
- Waiting staff
- Catering Assistants
Skills You Will Gain
- Customer service skills
- Catering skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Food hygiene & safety
- Money management
- Complaints management
Is this Waiter Training Course for you?
This comprehensive waiter training course is a must for aspiring waiters and catering professionals who are looking to gain a more in-depth understanding of the role and the responsibilities involved in the foodservice business. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which is open to both full-time and part-time students.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it via online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
|Module 01: Facts about Food Service Business and Waiters|
|Facts about Food Service Business and waiters||00:17:00|
|Module 02: The First Impression You Make|
|The First Impression You Make||00:13:00|
|Module 03: Calmness & Friendliness|
|Calmness & Friendliness||00:15:00|
|Module 04: Personal Health and Hygiene|
|Personal Health and Hygiene||00:18:00|
|Module 05: Sanitary Food Handling|
|Sanitary Food Handling||00:20:00|
|Module 06: Personal Skills|
|Module 07: Product Knowledge and Service|
|Product Knowledge and Service||00:24:00|
|Module 08: Service Sequences|
|Module 09: Additional Responsibilities Apart from Food Serving|
|Additional Responsibilities Apart from Food Serving||00:26:00|
|Module 10: Supervisory Responsibilities|
|Module 11: Safety Considerations|
No Reviews found for this course.