Enhance your professional skills to a whole new level with the best-selling and award-winning Pharmacy Technician & Clinical Skills course! Don’t waste time with poor quality training – study the Pharmacy Technician & Clinical Skills and get an expertly-designed, great value training experience. Learn from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career through the Pharmacy Technician & Clinical Skills online training course.
The Pharmacy Technician & Clinical Skills online training course is accredited by the CPD and provides 10 points without the need for any further training. Students can expect to complete this Pharmacy Technician & Clinical Skills training course in around 12 hours. You’ll also get dedicated expert assistance from us to answer any queries you may have while studying our Pharmacy Technician & Clinical Skills course.
The Pharmacy Technician & Clinical Skills course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the Pharmacy Technician & Clinical Skills course, you will receive an instant e-certificate as proof of the comprehensive skill development and competency. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enrolling on this Pharmacy Technician & Clinical Skills course.
With this comprehensive Pharmacy Technician & Clinical Skills, you can achieve your dreams and train for your ideal career. The Pharmacy Technician & Clinical Skills provides students with an in-depth learning experience which you can work through at your own pace to enhance your professional development. The Pharmacy Technician & Clinical Skills covers everything you need in order to progress in your chosen career.
Enrolling on the Pharmacy Technician & Clinical Skills will ensure that you land your dream career faster than you thought possible. Stand out from the crowd and train for the job you want with the Pharmacy Technician & Clinical Skills program.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The basic ideas, history and development of the pharmaceutical industry
- The fundamentals of any pharmacy team
- The pharmacy team’s training, coaching and evaluation process, with necessary elaboration on each topic
- Best practices in pharmacy, along with the rights and responsibilities of professionals in this field
- Extensive training on key clinical skills for a profession in pharmacy
- Health and safety in the pharmaceutical industry
- Prescribing and providing medication as a professional in this field
- Learn the basics of pharmacy, as a pharmacy assistant, with the best practices
- Brush-up your knowledge (if any) of the pharmacy team
- Familiarise yourself with the many standards of pharmacy professionals and the proper guidance to support them
- Deepen your understanding of the roles, responsibilities and rights of pharmacy professionals
- Know the common and necessary pharmacy practices required to be an effective pharmacy assistant
- Learn how to offer enhanced services
- Develop mandatory clinical pharmacy skills to be a professional pharmacy assistant
- Familiarise yourself with the standard health and safety practices in the pharmaceutical industry
- Know how to prescribe and supply medication, with extensive knowledge on responding to different symptoms
Skills You Will Gain
- An introduction pharmacy along with its history and development
- A clear understanding of how a pharmacy team works
- Complete knowledge on the training, coaching and evaluation phases of a pharmacy team
- Knowledge of the ins and outs of the standards for pharmacy professionals and guidance to support them
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the rights and responsibilities of a pharmacy professional
- Enhance your expertise in clinical pharmacy skills
- Excellent understanding of how to prescribe and supply medication
- Learn how to respond to different symptoms
- Lean the necessary health and safety standards in the pharmaceutical industry
Is This Pharmacy Technician & Clinical Skills Course Right for You?
This Pharmacy Technician & Clinical Skills course is ideal for anyone interested in this topic and who wants to learn more about it. This Pharmacy Technician & Clinical Skills will help you gain a strong understanding of the core concepts and will allow you to gain in-depth knowledge of the subject matter.
This Pharmacy Technician & Clinical Skills course is suitable for everyone. There are no specific entry requirements, and you can access the course materials from anywhere in the world.
Once you have completed all the modules in the Pharmacy Technician & Clinical Skills course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment. You will then receive instant results to let you know if you have successfully passed the Pharmacy Technician & Clinical Skills course.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Module 01: Introduction to Pharmacy|
|Introduction to Pharmacy||00:23:00|
|Module 02: History and Development of Pharmacy|
|History and Development of Pharmacy||00:25:00|
|Module 03: The Pharmacy Team|
|The Pharmacy Team||00:21:00|
|Module 04: Training of the Pharmacy Team|
|Training of the Pharmacy Team||00:40:00|
|Module 05: Coaching and Evaluation of the Pharmacy Team|
|Coaching and Evaluation of the Pharmacy Team||00:16:00|
|Module 06: Standards for Pharmacy Professionals|
|Standards for Pharmacy Professionals||00:32:00|
|Module 07: Guidance to Support the Standards for Pharmacy Professionals|
|Guidance to Support the Standards for Pharmacy Professionals – Part 01||00:45:00|
|Guidance to Support the Standards for Pharmacy Professionals – Part 02||00:39:00|
|Module 08: The Rights and Responsibilities of Pharmacy Professionals|
|The Rights and Responsibilities of Pharmacy Professionals||01:05:00|
|Module 09: Pharmacy Practice|
|Module 10: Clinical Pharmacy Skills|
|Clinical Pharmacy Skills||01:17:00|
|Module 11: Offering Enhanced Services|
|Offering Enhanced Services||01:06:00|
|Module 12: Prescribing|
|Module 13: Supplying Medication|
|Module 14: Responding to Symptoms|
|Responding to Symptoms||00:43:00|
|Module 15: Health and Safety in the Pharmaceutical Industry|
|Health and Safety in the Pharmaceutical Industry||00:40:00|
|Mock Exam – Pharmacy Technician & Clinical Skills||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Pharmacy Technician & Clinical Skills||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.