The art of aromatherapy is an ancient practice used to aid relaxation, reduce stress and improve psychological wellbeing through the use of essential oils. In this beginners course, you will learn step-by-step how to give an aromatherapy massage treatment, blend oils to make your own healthcare and cosmetic products, and much more. You will gain all the necessary skills required to become a qualified Aromatherapist, with guidance on how to start your own aromatherapy business.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The history of aromatherapy
- The different uses for essential oils
- Creating your own aromatherapy products
- Essential oil blending techniques
- An introduction to aromatherapy massage
What You’ll Learn/ Learning Outcomes
- Gain a solid understanding of the properties and uses of essential oils
- Master the art of blending to create relaxing and therapeutic products
- Learn the full sequence for aromatherapy massage step-by-step
- Understand the safety guidelines for practising aromatherapy massage
- Get the recipes for making bath salts, cosmetics and diffuser blends
- Identify the physical and mental health benefits of aromatherapy massage
Your Path to Success
You can use this qualification to become a certified practitioner or practice at home through self-treatment for your own personal health and wellbeing. As your experience grows, you will be able to work on a self-employed basis and start your own aromatherapy business managing a team of therapists.
Skills You Will Gain
- Professional blending skills
- In-depth knowledge of essential oils
- Hands-on experience in aromatherapy massage
- A holistic understanding of natural therapies
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it via online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
|What is Aromatherapy|
|What is aromatherapy||00:03:00|
|Definitions of Essential Oils||00:12:00|
|Vegetable or Carrier Oils||00:02:00|
|Mock Exam – Natural Therapy: Aromatherapy & Essential Oils||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Natural Therapy: Aromatherapy & Essential Oils||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.