Want to manage your public relations more effectively? With a diploma in media and public relations, you are making inroads into strategic communication planning. For the growth of your business, or to pursue a career in media and public relations, effective networking is crucial.
For any business, growth depends on networking and public relations. When you start to master strong networking skills, you are in with a chance to increase the scope of expanding your network.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Starting a fruitful conversation
- Making a good first impression
- Taking control of your nervousness
- How to make use of business cards
- Working on your memory and remembering names
- Writing better business letters
- Working on your proposals
- Preparing better reports and executive summaries
- Understanding goals and setting SMART ones
- Helping others out in setting goals
- Understanding print media
- Handing a crisis with a positive approach
- Understand how to network for growth and success
- Know how to dress up for the situation
- Learn how to set smarter goals
- Discover how to use social media more fruitfully
- Communicating for success
Your Path to Success
To start with, the media opens new opportunities for rapid growth and effective communication.
Skills You Will Gain
- Networking for success
- Writing effectively for smooth communications
- Utilising modern ways of reaching potential clients
- Ensuring effective communication with employees
Is this Media and Public Relations Diploma course right for you?
With the rapid growth in social media and online business communication, we entered a new era in a matter of a few years. To make rapid progress in this industry, you need to understand the latest trends of media and public relations.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Module One: Networking for Success (I)|
|Networking for Success (I)||00:10:00|
|Module Two: Networking For Success (II)|
|Networking For Success (II)||00:08:00|
|Module Three: The Meet and Greet|
|The Meet and Greet||00:11:00|
|Module Four: Dressing for Success|
|Dressing for Success||00:10:00|
|Module Five: Writing|
|Module Six: Setting Goals|
|Module Seven: Media Relations|
|Module Eight: Issues and Crisis Communication Planning|
|Issues and Crisis Communication Planning||00:17:00|
|Module Nine: Social Media (The PR Toolkit)|
|Social Media (The PR Toolkit)||00:11:00|
|Module Ten: Employee Communications|
No Reviews found for this course.