Learn about the ancient art of herbal medicine and discover how herbs and their roots are used to heal a range of common ailments such as high blood pressure and low immunity. This professional online training course will teach you all about the magical properties of herbs and their uses, plant chemistry, herbal skincare and the history of traditional Chinese remedies. Harness the power of the natural world and gain the skills to work in a range of associated professions.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- An introduction to botany, or ‘plant science’
- Regulations and safety precautions in herbology
- The chemistry of herbal medicine
- Herbal remedies for the skin and hair
- Aromatherapy techniques and practices
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the chemistry of herbs
- Master the art of aromatherapy and learn the benefits of essential oils
- Learn about the history of herbology and traditional Chinese medicine
- Broaden your knowledge of herb science and the different branches of botany
- Develop your understanding of ayurvedic medicine as a healing science
- Get started in setting up your own herbal business
Your Path to Success
In this course, you will gain all the fundamental skills required to work in herbal medicine, with the opportunity to work in a broad range of professions, including wellness coaching, aromatherapy, and holistic health education, working as a self-employed professional or in a professional setting.
Skills You Will Gain
- Strong business skills
- Listening and communication
- Ability to work well with your hands
- Diagnostic skills
Is This Master Herbalist Diploma Course Right for You?
This introductory course comes with no specific entry requirements and is ideal for those who are new to the field of herbal medicine. The course is suitable for those who wish to practice herbal medicine at home or as a qualified professional.
Please Note: This online course gives you sufficient knowledge and guidance on herbal medicine. Completion of the course does not qualify you as an expert in the field. Seek medical advice, in case of any emergencies and other health conditions.”
Once you have finished the learning stages in the course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Master Herbalist Diploma|
|Module 01: Basics of Herbal Medicine||00:18:00|
|Module 02: Begin with Botany||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Chemistry of Herbs||00:09:00|
|Module 04: Holy Herbs and Herbs of China||00:22:00|
|Module 05: Preparation of Herbal Remedies||00:27:00|
|Module 06: Herbalist Approach and Conventional Herbal Medicines||00:30:00|
|Module 07: Ayurvedic Medicine||00:21:00|
|Module 08: Aromatherapy||00:14:00|
|Module 09: Herbal Essences for Hair||00:22:00|
|Module 10: Herbal Skin Care||00:22:00|
|Module 11: Creating a Successful Herbal Business||00:09:00|
|Mock Exam – Master Herbalist Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Master Herbalist Diploma||00:20:00|