Are you looking for the perfect coaching and mentoring course? Then you are in the right place. This level 3 diploma in coaching and mentoring will satisfy you with the highest level of outcomes. If you love to assist people in reaching their goals, this expert course will show you how you can methodologically serve people. Here is everything as a package you need to become an excellent coach or mentor.
This comprehensive diploma course includes practical skills and knowledge to give you real insights about coaching and mentoring. You will come to understand the difference between coaching and mentoring. This course is designed in a step by step process that will answer each of your questions. You’ll have the professional development, knowledge and skills to start making a positive difference to the lives of those around you.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Introduction to coaching and mentoring
- An overview of the GROW model
- How to identify appropriate goal areas
- Understanding the realities
- The developing options
- How to build trust and how it works
- How to overcome the obstacles
- How to sum up everything to reach the goal
- In-depth understanding of coaching & mentoring
- Learn verbal and non-verbal communication
- Improve your interpersonal relationship skills
- Improve trust-building capacity
- Learn how to face problems and solve them
- Understanding the difference between coaching & mentoring
- Understand how to adapt the GROW model for mentoring
- Learn how to make an appropriate strategy
- Learn how to sum up what you have achieved
Your Path to Success
The Level 3 diploma in coaching and mentoring is an essential qualification for managerial roles and applies to professionals in various industries, particularly those in the following careers:
- Human Resource Managers
- Team Leaders
- MBA Students
Skills You Will Gain
- Psychological understanding
Is this Level 3 Diploma in coaching and mentoring course right for you?
This comprehensive course is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to be an excellent coach or mentor and wants to learn some expert communication techniques and proven strategies. It is ideal for leaders, managers or human resources professionals who want to establish a career as a coach and mentor.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Module One: Defining Coaching and Mentoring|
|Defining Coaching and Mentoring||00:10:00|
|Module Two: Setting Goals|
|Module Three: Understanding the Realities|
|Understanding the Realities||00:10:00|
|Module Four: Developing Options|
|Module Five: Wrapping it All Up|
|Wrapping it All Up||00:10:00|
|Module Six: The Importance of Trust|
|The Importance of Trust||00:08:00|
|Module Seven: Providing Feedback|
|Module Eight: Overcoming Roadblocks|
|Module Nine: Reaching the End|
|Reaching the End||00:10:00|
|Module Ten: How Mentoring Differs from Coaching|
|How Mentoring Differs from Coaching||00:12:00|
No Reviews found for this course.