Do you want to start a career in the health care industry as a learning disability nursing? Then you are in the right place. This expert-course will satisfy you with the highest level of outcomes. This course will allow you to work with individuals with learning disabilities. Here is everything as a package you need to become an expert learning disability nurse.
This comprehensive course includes practical skills and knowledge to give you real insights into learning disability nursing. This course is designed using a step by step process that will answer each of your questions. You’ll have all the essential knowledge and skills to enhance a person’s health and well-being.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Introduction to learning disability nursing
- How to enhance a person’s health and well being
- How to maintain a range of complex developmental, mental & physical needs.
- Guidance for families and carers
- How to work with relevant professionals
- Understanding intermediate care and
- How to reduce barriers of disabilities and prompt social inclusion
- How to assist individuals with learning disabilities to live a fulfilling life
- How to sum up the outcomes to reach the goal
- In-depth understanding of learning disability nursing
- Learn excellent communication skills
- Learn the holistic approaches to learning disability nursing
- Learn how to face problems and solve them
- Learn how to mix skill and supporting service
- Learn how to make an appropriate strategy
Your Path to Success
This certification in learning disability nursing is an essential qualification for those who work in nursing and want to improve their existing skills and knowledge to apply for roles in various related fields. It will add value to your CV that can help you to work in many sectors and professional settings:
- Education sector
- Residential and community centres
- People’s homes
- Mental health sector
Skills You Will Gain
- Psychological understanding
Is this Disability nursing course right for you?
This comprehensive course is designed for anyone who wants to start a career in learning disability nursing, who wants to help people with motivation and care to ensure a fulfilling life. This course is ideal for those who are working in the health care industry.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Module 01: Learning Disability and Mental Health|
|Learning Disability and Mental Health||00:32:00|
|Module 02: Learning Disability Nursing|
|Learning Disability Nursing||00:32:00|
|Module 03: Psychosocial Interventions|
|Module 04: Psychodynamic Approaches|
|Module 05: Learning Disability Nursing Throughout the Lifespan|
|Learning Disability Nursing Throughout the Lifespan||01:07:00|
|Module 06: Role of the Learning Disability Nurse in Promoting Health and Well-Being|
|Role of the Learning Disability Nurse in Promoting Health and Well-Being||01:00:00|
|Module 07: Care Planning in Mental Health Settings|
|Care Planning in Mental Health Settings||00:28:00|
|Module 08: Nursing Models and Behavioural Interventions|
|Nursing Models And Behavioural Interventions||00:39:00|
|Module 09: The Future of Learning Disability Nursing|
|The Future of Learning Disability Nursing||00:38:00|
|Module 10: Future Spheres of Practice for Learning Disability Nursing|
|Future Spheres of Practice for Learning Disability Nursing||00:28:00|
No Reviews found for this course.