This Insurance Agent Diploma – CPD Accredited is designed by industry experts and will give you a thorough understanding of this topic. Our courses are designed with easy to understand modules that break down each topic and gives our learners proper training on the subject.
If you want to work in this sector and stand out from the rest of the competition, then our Insurance Agent Diploma – CPD Accredited is the perfect place to start.
We guarantee that you will gain relevant skill and will gain tremendous knowledge on the subject. And the professional qualifications that you achieve after completing the course will help you greatly in procuring a job in the relevant field.
Enjoy a pleasant learning experience with the Academy for Health & Fitness. Enrol in our Insurance Agent Diploma – CPD Accredited Today!
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The definition of insurance and the insurance industry along with extensive knowledge on how both of them work
- How the UK insurance industry functions and the role of an insurance agent
- The fundamental principles of insurance
- Complete understanding of certain areas of insurance such as general insurance, personal lines insurance, commercial lines insurance, life insurance, liability insurance, and marine insurance
- Extensive training on insurance fraud and the many different aspects of it
- How the underwriting process works and how to conduct it professionally as an insurance agent
- Learn the basics of insurance with the best practices in the associated industry
- Brush-up your knowledge (if any) of the UK insurance industry
- Deepen your understanding of the principles of insurance
- Learn in-depth about several types of insurance and which one applies when
- Familiarise yourself insurance fraud and different aspects of it
- Learn the ins and outs of the underwriting process
- Be an effective insurance agent in your professional life and thrive in your career
Your Path to Success
On successful completion of this course, you will have learned the fundamentals of the insurance industry and the role of an insurance agent. You’ll also be familiar with the best practices to be a professional insurance agent and how to utilise the acquired skills in real life. You will have the ability to differentiate between different forms of insurance with an in-depth understanding of how each of them works. In this professional certification training, you will also learn everything about insurance fraud and last but not the least — the underwriting process as an expert insurance agent.
Skills You Will Gain
- Knowledge of the ins and outs of the insurance industry, with special emphasis on the UK insurance industry
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the fundamental principles of insurance
- Enhance your expertise in general insurance
- Learn the difference between personal lines insurance and commercial lines insurance
- Excellent understanding of life insurance, marine insurance and liability insurance
- A clear understanding of the various aspects and dimensions of insurance fraud, especially in today’s world
- Learn thoroughly how the underwriting process works and how to conduct it efficiently
Is This Insurance Agent Diploma – CPD Accredited Right for You?
This course is right for anyone who wishes to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of what it means to be an insurance agent, how to be one in the real-life, and fast track their career with relevant high-valued skills. There are no specific entry requirements for this course and the learner has the freedom to choose between studying this course on a part-time or full-time basis.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Module 01: Insurance Industry|
|Module 02: The UK Insurance Industry|
|The UK Insurance Industry||00:49:00|
|Module 03: Principles of Insurance|
|Principles of Insurance||01:03:00|
|Module 04: General Insurance|
|Module 05: Personal Lines Insurance|
|Personal Lines Insurance||01:22:00|
|Module 06: Commercial Lines Insurance|
|Commercial Lines Insurance – Part 01||00:59:00|
|Commercial Lines Insurance – Part 02||00:27:00|
|Module 07: Liability Insurance|
|Module 08: Marine Insurance|
|Module 09: Life Insurance|
|Module 10: Insurance Fraud|
|Module 11: Underwriting Process|
|Mock Exam – Insurance Agent Diploma – CPD Accredited||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Insurance Agent Diploma – CPD Accredited||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.