The running of a household includes many different elements, from budgeting to cleaning and inventory control. Whether you wish to work for a private household or commercial building such as a hotel or shop, certain rules, principles and procedures must be followed, to ensure a stellar service at all times.
In this Housekeeping Training course, you will learn the ins and outs of excellent housekeeping, taking you through the duties of the housekeeping team, the skills required for good housekeeping and the objectives of hotel housekeeping. You will learn fundamental procedures for cleaning a household, performing laundry duties, managing the household budget, and much more.
This course will also take you through fundamental housekeeping tools and products that are essential to the smooth running of a household, and you will develop a meticulous eye for detail to make sure each room is immaculately maintained.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The fundamental areas of housekeeping
- Housekeeping in commercial establishments
- The different roles in housekeeping
- The objectives of hotel housekeeping
- An overview of housekeeping principles
- Cleaning, hygiene, safety and security procedures
- Fundamental housekeeping equipment
- Inventory control procedures and tips
- Understand the different roles in housekeeping and the duties of housekeeping staff
- Learn about the objectives of hotel housekeeping and familiarise with the hotel housekeeping checklist
- Familiarise with the housekeeping services provided in commercial housekeeping
- Understand how laundry procedures are operated in commercial housekeeping
- Develop your customer service, time management and organisation skills
- Know how to create an inventory list of all items in each area that will need housekeeping attention
- Gain an insight into the structure of the housekeeping team and the nature of teamwork
- Learn how to manage housekeeping expenses and prepare a housekeeping budget
Your Path to Success
The Housekeeping Training Course is a must for anyone looking to fast track a career in this field and gain in-demand skills to stand out to prospective employers. Professions in this field include the following:
- Laundry Manager
- Head House Person
- Domestic Cleaner
Skills You Will Gain
- General home maintenance
- Pest control
- Customer service
- Sales and marketing
Is this Housekeeping Training Course right for you?
This course is right for anyone looking to secure a career in private or commercial housekeeping. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
|Module 01: Introduction to Housekeeping|
|Introduction to Housekeeping||00:16:00|
|Module 02: Housekeeping Principles|
|Module 03: Understanding Staff Duties|
|Understanding Staff Duties||00:26:00|
|Module 04: Cleaning|
|Module 05: Inventory Control|
|Module 06: Planning & Organising the Housekeeping Department|
|Planning & Organising the Housekeeping Department||00:14:00|
|Module 07: Understanding Budgeting|
|Module 08: Carpet Maintenance|
|Module 09: Wall, Ceiling and Window Cleaning and Maintenance|
|Wall, Ceiling and Window Cleaning and Maintenance||00:17:00|
|Module 10: Staffing|
|Module 11: Standard Operational Procedures in Hotel Housekeeping|
|Standard Operational Procedures in Hotel Housekeeping||00:10:00|
|Module 12: Laundry Operation in Hotel|
|Laundry Operation in Hotel||00:15:00|
|Module 13: Health and Safety|
|Health and Safety||00:14:00|
|Mock Exam – Housekeeping Training Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Housekeeping Training Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.