The Health & Social Care course is designed to provide those who work with vulnerable individuals, who have a responsibility for providing quality care, with an in-depth understanding of their legal responsibilities, key laws and legislation. You will explore the Health and Social Care Act 2012 in detail, adult safeguarding policies, the regulations surrounding the management of controlled drugs, and much more. You will also gain a deeper understanding of the UK’s National Health Service (NHS.)
Key Topics to Be Covered
- What does health and social care involve?
- Career opportunities in the healthcare sector
- The UK health system and the role of the NHS
- Key legislation in the health and social care sector
- Adult safeguarding policies and procedures
- An understanding of the fundamental differences between healthcare and social care
- Knowledge of the role of the NHS, its framework and services
- An awareness of adult safeguarding practices in the social care sector
- Knowledge of key legislation in the health and social care sector in the UK
- Understanding of the fundamental aspects of providing quality health and social care
- Development of essential skills required to become a qualified health or social care worker
Your Path to Success
On successful completion, learners will have a fundamental understanding of the laws and legislation surrounding health and social care, equipped with the desired skills to fast track their career. Professions in these fields include social worker, adult support worker, healthcare assistant and primary care nurse.
Skills You Will Gain
- Adult safeguarding
- Person-centred communication
- Active listening
Is This Health & Social Care Course Right for You?
This course is a must for healthcare and social care professionals who wish to gain a better understanding of the laws and legislation surrounding health and social care work. This course is also ideal for those who are not yet in a healthcare or social care role and want to gain an understanding of the legal framework for providing care.
Once you have finished the learning stages in the course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it via online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
|Health & Social Care|
|Module 01-Introduction to Advanced Health and Social Care||00:21:00|
|Module 02-Introduction to the UK Health System||00:26:00|
|Module 03-Essential Principles, Policies and Legislations in Health and Social Care Work||00:41:00|
|Module 04-Fundamental Aspects of Providing Quality Health||00:19:00|
|Mock Exam – Health & Social Care||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Health & Social Care||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.