Eyelash perms and tints are two of the most in-demand treatments in the beauty industry and are highly popular alternatives to eyelash extensions. These lash enhancement procedures are known to open up the eye and give them a natural lift, with the effects lasting for several weeks. In this Eyelash Perming and Tinting course, you will familiarise with each treatment and its processes in detail, taking you step-by-step through how to work with different clients.
The course is ideal for aspiring beauty professionals and those who currently work in the industry, looking to develop their skills and expertise. It covers everything you need to know about each treatment, including their aftercare and industry code of practice. It also offers business guidance such as how to conduct client consultations and recommend treatments to grow your clientele.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Eyelash perming treatments: a step-by-step guide
- Eyelash tinting treatments: a step-by-step guide
- The benefits of eyelash perming and tinting
- The differences between eyelash curling and perming
- Clients consultations and the patch test
- Eyelash perm and tint aftercare procedures
- Customer service and growing your clientele
- Occupational health and safety & industry code of practice
- Fast track your career in the beauty industry with a formal, accredited qualification
- Learn how to perform an eyelash perming and tinting procedure from start to finish
- Understand the main benefits of eyelash perming and tinting
- Know how to conduct a client consultation, deliver excellent customer service and handle complaints
- Gain a clear understanding of the aftercare for eyelash tinting & perming treatments
- Develop your knowledge of the types of eyelash perms to advise clients during consultations
- Familiarise with industry code of practice and occupational health & safety guidelines
- Identify clients’ special customer service needs and work with different types of clients
Your Path to Success
The Eyelash Perming and Tinting course is a must for aspiring beauty professionals who are looking to acquire the fundamental skills and specialist knowledge to fast track their career in this industry, with the opportunity to work in beauty salons, clients’ homes, hotels, retail departments and spas. Professions in this field include:
- Beauty Therapist
- Eyelash Technician
- Beauty Consultant
Skills You Will Gain
- Beauty therapy
- Customer service
- Knowledge of eye anatomy
- Client management
- Business management
Is the Eyelash Perming and Tinting Course Right for You?
This comprehensive training course is designed for aspiring beauty professionals and those who currently work in the industry who wish to gain a better understanding of eyelash perming and tinting treatments. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Preparation of eyelashes||00:01:00|
|Covering the lower lashes with protective under-eye pads||00:01:00|
|Choosing the right silicone shield||00:01:00|
|Silicone shield application||00:01:00|
|Eyelash positioning on the shields||00:06:00|
|Applying the 1st phase curling product||00:03:00|
|Applying the 2nd phase curling product||00:04:00|
|Preparation of the tinting product||00:02:00|
|Applying the tinting product||00:05:00|
|Removing all the product residue||00:07:00|
No Reviews found for this course.