Executive coaches are educators and mentors for those in leadership and management roles. Their job involves guiding their clients on how to enhance their management of teams and individuals.
The Executive Coaching for Leaders and Consultants course is an in-depth training course designed to teach leaders and consultants on how to implement effective executive mentoring for their organisation. It covers the key areas of coaching that can be applied in any business context, exploring topics such as creating a good coaching relationship, confronting poor behaviour and bringing energy to a session.
By the end of the course, you will have an excellent understanding of the coaching process and how to tailor your approach to meet each client’s needs to provide effective solutions and strategies. You will also be walked through how to set up your first introductory coaching session.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Goals and Tasks of Executive & Leadership Coaching
- Building Effective Business Communication Skills
- Creating a Good Coaching Relationship
- How to Bring Energy to a Session & Encourage Creativity
- How to Set Up the First Session: Step-by-Step Guidance
- Tone of Voice and Body Language Techniques
- Ways of Confronting Poor Behaviour
- Increasing Awareness of Your Own Behaviour
- Identify the goals and tasks of executive and leadership coaching
- Understand how to establish boundaries and policies
- Familiarise with each step of the coaching process
- Know how to confront poor behaviour and bring energy to a session
- Strengthen your relationship-building and communication skills
- Increase your awareness of how you come across to others
- Learn how to set up the first introductory coaching session
- Customise your approach to individual clients’ needs
Your Path to Success
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will have an excellent understanding of the executive coaching process and will be equipped with the fundamental skills to tailor your coaching approach to meet individual clients’ needs. You will also have a range of tools and techniques to become an expert business mentor and elicit effective strategies and solutions.
Skills You Will Gain
- Coaching & mentoring
- Leadership and Management
- Business communication skillsw
Is This Executive Coaching For Leaders and Consultants Course Right for You?
This comprehensive training course is ideal for those in management roles, such as tea, leaders and consultants. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, and to provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
|Module 1: What Is Coaching?|
|What Is Coaching||00:19:00|
|Module 2: The Future of Coaching as a Profession|
|The Future of Coaching as a Profession||00:44:00|
|Module 3: Ethics in Coaching|
|Ethics in Coaching||00:32:00|
|Module 4: Becoming An Effective Leader and Coach|
|Becoming An Effective Leader and Coach||00:14:00|
|Module 5: The Differences Between Coaching and Mentoring|
|The Differences Between Coaching and Mentoring||00:12:00|
|Module 6: What is Executive Coaching and Why do Employers Introduce Executive Coaching?|
|What is Executive Coaching and Why do Employers Introduce Executive Coaching||00:31:00|
|Module 7: Goals and Tasks of Executive and Leadership Coaching|
|Goals and Tasks of Executive and Leadership Coaching||00:23:00|
|Module 8: Effective Communication Skills|
|Effective Communication Skills||00:44:00|
|Module 9: Understanding the Role of Power and Authority|
|Understanding the Role of Power and Authority||00:10:00|
|Module 10: Setting Up the First Session|
|Setting Up the First Session||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.