This Event Management Diploma is designed by industry experts and will give you a thorough understanding of this topic. Our courses are designed with easy to understand modules that break down each topic and gives our learners proper training on the subject.
If you want to work in this sector and stand out from the rest of the competition, then our Event Management Diploma is the perfect place to start.
We guarantee that you will gain relevant skill and will gain tremendous knowledge on the subject. And the professional qualifications that you achieve after completing the course will help you greatly in procuring a job in the relevant field.
Enjoy a pleasant learning experience with the Academy for Health & Fitness. Enrol in our Event Management Diploma Today!
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Different types of events
- Brainstorming for planning the event
- Different entertainment activities
- Organising support and technical staff
- Communicating with different vendors
- Finalising the plan and post-event to-dos.
- Develop the essential skills and knowledge to become a qualified event manager.
- Understand different types of events and the borderlines among them.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of an event manager.
- Understand the planning process and develop skills to apply in a real-life context.
- Learn how to organise your team and support staff.
- Learn how to arrange different entertainment activities in an event.
- Understand the post-event duties and activities.
Your Path to Success
Take steps towards a successful career in event planning and management either by joining relevant firms or starting your own event management business. This comprehensive training program equips you with the core skills of an event planner and makes you highly employable in this industry.
Skills You Will Gain
- Event planning
- Event organising
- Goal setting
Is This Event Management Diploma Right for You?
This Diploma in Event Management Online Course is a perfect fit for anyone who is interested in event management and wants to make a career in this field. This course allows you to learn at your own pace without juggling your daily schedule. You can access the course anytime from any device and become accredited in just 20/30 hours.
Once you have finished the learning stages in the course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Module One: Types of Events|
|Types of Events||00:09:00|
|Module Two: Brainstorming|
|Module Three: Types of Entertainment|
|Types of Entertainment||00:08:00|
|Module Four: Support Staff|
|Module Five: Technical Staff|
|Module Six: Vendors|
|Module Seven: Finalize the Plan|
|Finalize the Plan||00:07:00|
|Module Eight: Administrative Tasks|
|Module Nine: Get Organized|
|Module Ten: Post Event Activities|
|Post Event Activities||00:07:00|
No Reviews found for this course.