As our attitudes have changed towards fossil fuels, the energy sector is focusing more and more on environmental factors when it comes to energy systems and cost-efficiency. Because energy is a valuable resource, the industry has evolved to maximise the generation of clean power, for a greener, more sustainable future.
The Energy Engineer course is designed to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of the role of energy technologies in sustainability, taking you through the different types of renewable and non-renewable energies. You will familiarise with the skills and duties of an energy engineer, developing your understanding of the history and development of the energy sector.
Throughout the course, you will broaden your knowledge of the efficient use of energy, learning how to identify opportunities to save energy and maximise efficiency. Environmentally-friendly energy generation will be discussed in great detail, covering wind, solar, ocean and geothermal energy sources and their benefits.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The History of Energy Consumption & Oil Consumption
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Non-Renewable Energy
- An Overview of the Types of Non-Renewable Energy
- The Differences Between Fossil Fuels & Renewable Energy
- An Overview of Energy Terms and Units
- The Role of Energy Technologies in Sustainability
- Fuel Cells: Their Types and Applications
- An Introduction to Solar, Wind, Ocean & Geothermal Energy
- Learn about the benefits and types of renewable energy
- Understand the benefits and disadvantages of non-renewable energy
- Familiarise with common energy terms and units
- Broaden your knowledge of fuel cells, their structure and applications
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the role of energy technologies in sustainability
- Identify the differences between fossil fuels and renewable energy
- Deepen your knowledge of the following sustainable energy sources: solar, wind, ocean, and geothermal
- Discover opportunities to save energy and boost efficiency in energy engineering
Your Path to Success
The Energy Engineer Course is designed for anyone looking to kickstart a career in the energy sector, specifically within the field of engineering. The average annual salary for an Energy Engineer in the UK is £40,838. Professions in this field include:
- Energy Engineer
- Wind Energy Consultant
- Energy Analyst
- Energy & Sustainability Manager
Skills You Will Gain
- Scientific & mathematical ability
- Analytical thinking
- Organisation & negotiation
- Written and verbal communication
- An understanding of the energy sector
Is the Energy Engineer Course Right for You
This comprehensive course is ideal for those who are looking to acquire the skills and knowledge to start a career in the energy sector, specifically in the field of engineering. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
|Module 01: History of Energy Consumption|
|History of Energy Consumption||00:36:00|
|Module 02: Non-Renewable Energy|
|Module 03: Basics of Sustainable Energy|
|Basics of Sustainable Energy||00:36:00|
|Module 04: Fuel Cell|
|Module 05: Solar Energy|
|Module 06: Wind Energy|
|Module 07: Ocean Energy|
|Module 08: Geothermal Energy|
|Module 09: Application of Renewable Energy|
|Application of Renewable Energy||01:15:00|
|Module 10: Being Environment-Friendly|
No Reviews found for this course.