Discover the fastest and most effective way to learn driving theory in the UK, with this best-selling online training course. The Driving Test Theory Preparation Course will guide you through each section of the exam, equipping you with the confidence and skills to pass your test with flying colours. It includes expert audio-visual training designed to provide learners with an in-depth knowledge of the highway code, road safety laws, and other fundamental topics.
This course is the ultimate training guide for learner drivers, breaking down the structure of the theory test to fully prepare you for the examination. It covers rules for drivers, motorcyclists and pedestrians, as well as a section on what you’ll need to bring with you to your practical test. Enrol today and accelerate into first place to pass your exam with flying colours.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- An Overview of the Structure of the Theory Test
- Vehicle Safety Questions and Hazard perception
- Guidance on General Driving Manoeuvres
- Rules for Pedestrians and Users of Powered Wheelchairs
- Rules for Drivers and Motorcyclists
- How to Drive Safely in Adverse Weather Conditions
- Signs, Signals and Road Markings Explained
- Documents You Must Bring to Your Practical Test
- Gain an excellent understanding of the highway code
- Understand the different road signs, signals and markings
- Ensure safe driving in all weather conditions
- Develop your knowledge of road safety laws in the UK
- Learn the rules for drivers, motorcyclists and pedestrians
- Know how to drive at night and in low-light conditions
- Understand how the driving theory test is scored
- Ability to look for hazards and respond to them appropriately
Your Path to Success
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will have the confidence and practical knowledge to pass your driving theory test, ready to take the practical exam. You will have an excellent understanding of UK road safety laws and the skills to become a fully competent, reliable driver in all weather conditions.
Skills You Will Gain
- Theoretical knowledge of driving
- Practical knowledge of road safety
- Excellent understanding of UK road laws
- Road etiquette
Is this Driving Theory Test Preparation Course right for you?
This comprehensive training course is ideal for anyone who is preparing to take their driving theory tests and wishes to test their skills and practical knowledge. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which is open to both full-time and part-time learners.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it via online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
|Module 01: Driving Test|
|Module 02: Rules for Pedestrians and Users of Powered Wheelchairs and Mobility Scooters|
|Rules For Pedestrians and Users of Powered Wheelchairs and Mobility Scooters||00:28:00|
|Module 03: General Rules, Techniques and Advice for All Drivers and Riders|
|General Rules, Techniques and Advice for All Drivers And Riders||00:43:00|
|Module 04: Rules for Drivers and Motorcyclists|
|Rules for Drivers And Motorcyclists||00:26:00|
|Module 05: Driving in Adverse Weather Conditions|
|Driving in Adverse Weather Conditions||00:23:00|
|Module 06: Signs, Signals and Road Markings|
|Signs, Signals and Road Markings||01:19:00|
|Module 07: Maintenance, Breakdowns and Other Incidents|
|Maintenance, Breakdowns and Other Incidents||00:28:00|
|Module 08: Using the Road and Parking|
|Using The Road and Parking||00:47:00|
|Module 09: DSA Practical Driving Test|
|DSA Practical Driving Test||00:19:00|
|Module 10: Preparation for the Test|
|Preparation for the Test||00:05:00|
|Module 11: Day of the Test|
|Day of The Test||00:09:00|
|Module 12: Your Test Result|
|Your Test Result||00:09:00|
|Module 13: Things to Remember|
|Things to Remember||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.