There are many different elements that go into managing a business meeting and certain factors need to be considered to be able to plan your meeting effectively. Whether you are a team leader, company director or minute taker, this Diploma in Meeting Management will guide you through the fundamental steps to planning, organising and overseeing a meeting successfully.
Through case studies and practical exercises, you will learn how to set up a meeting space, create a meeting agenda, define your meeting’s objectives, identify your participants, and much more. This comprehensive course on meeting management will take you through the fundamental meeting roles and responsibilities, including the principles of chairing a meeting.
Along the way, you will also develop essential time management, brainstorming, organisation and leadership skills that are fundamental for structuring meetings, making decisions and managing personality conflicts. Minute taking techniques and tips will also be discussed in depth throughout this meeting management diploma.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Meeting roles and responsibilities
- How to set up the meeting space
- Creating and using a meeting agenda
- Identifying the participants of the meeting
- The principles of chairing a meeting
- Minute taking tips and techniques
- Strategies for dealing with personality conflicts
- How to make the most of your meeting
- Understand the key factors that need to be considered when planning a meeting
- Know how to set up the meeting space and identify the participants of the meeting
- Learn how to create a meeting agenda and define the meeting’s objectives
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the principles of chairing a meeting
- Master brainstorming techniques to improve the decision-making process
- Develop your time management, organisation, teamwork and leadership skills
- Acquire the skills to deal with conflict and disruptions in meetings
- Understand how to make the most of your meetings using games and activities
Your Path to Success
The Diploma in Meeting Management is an ideal qualification for those in management roles and who have minute taking duties, which applies to those in the following professions:
- Minute Taker
- Line Manager
- Team Leader
- Project Manager
- Company Director
Skills You Will Gain
- Meeting management
- Conflict resolution
- Decision making
Is the Diploma in Meeting Management Course Right for You?
This comprehensive training course on meeting management is ideal for those who are responsible for chairing, managing and leading meetings. It applies to minute takers and those in management roles who wish to gain a better understanding of how to plan and oversee business meetings.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Module One: Planning and Preparing (I)|
|Planning and Preparing (I)||00:13:00|
|Module Two: Planning and Preparing (II)|
|Planning and Preparing (II)||00:10:00|
|Module Three: Setting up the Meeting Space|
|Setting up the Meeting Space||00:09:00|
|Module Four: Electronic Options|
|Module Five: Meeting Roles and Responsibilities|
|Meeting Roles and Responsibilities||00:12:00|
|Module Six: Chairing a Meeting (I)|
|Chairing a Meeting (I)||00:10:00|
|Module Seven: Chairing a Meeting (II)|
|Chairing a Meeting (II)||00:11:00|
|Module Eight: Dealing with Disruptions|
|Dealing with Disruptions||00:12:00|
|Module Nine: Taking Minutes|
|Module Ten: Making the Most of Your Meeting|
|Making the Most of Your Meeting||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.