This Diploma in Health & Social Care is designed by industry experts and will give you a thorough understanding of this topic. Our courses are designed with easy to understand modules that break down each topic and gives our learners proper training on the subject.
If you want to work in this sector and stand out from the rest of the competition, then our Diploma in Health & Social Care is the perfect place to start.
We guarantee that you will gain relevant skill and will gain tremendous knowledge on the subject. And the professional qualifications that you achieve after completing the course will help you greatly in procuring a job in the relevant field.
Enjoy a pleasant learning experience with the Academy for Health & Fitness. Enrol in our Diploma in Health & Social Care Today!
Key Topics to Be Covered
- What does health and social care involve?
- Career opportunities in the healthcare sector
- The UK health system and the role of the NHS
- Key legislation in the health and social care sector
- Adult safeguarding policies and procedures
- An understanding of the fundamental differences between healthcare and social care
- Knowledge of the role of the NHS, its framework and services
- An awareness of adult safeguarding practices in the social care sector
- Knowledge of key legislation in the health and social care sector in the UK
- Understanding of the fundamental aspects of providing quality health and social care
- Development of essential skills required to become a qualified health or social care worker
Your Path to Success
On successful completion, learners will have a fundamental understanding of the laws and legislation surrounding health and social care, equipped with the desired skills to fast track their career. Professions in these fields include social worker, adult support worker, healthcare assistant and primary care nurse.
Skills You Will Gain
- Adult safeguarding
- Person-centred communication
- Active listening
Is This Health & Social Care Course Right for You?
This course is a must for healthcare and social care professionals who wish to gain a better understanding of the laws and legislation surrounding health and social care work. This course is also ideal for those who are not yet in a healthcare or social care role and want to gain an understanding of the legal framework for providing care.
Once you have finished the learning stages in the course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Health & Social Care|
|Module 01-Introduction to Advanced Health and Social Care||00:21:00|
|Module 02-Introduction to the UK Health System||00:26:00|
|Module 03-Essential Principles, Policies and Legislations in Health and Social Care Work||00:41:00|
|Module 04-Fundamental Aspects of Providing Quality Health||00:19:00|
|Mock Exam – Diploma in Health & Social Care||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Diploma in Health & Social Care||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.