This Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) is designed by industry experts and will give you a thorough understanding of this topic. Our courses are designed with easy to understand modules that break down each topic and gives our learners proper training on the subject.
If you want to work in this sector and stand out from the rest of the competition, then our Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) is the perfect place to start.
We guarantee that you will gain relevant skill and will gain tremendous knowledge on the subject. And the professional qualifications that you achieve after completing the course will help you greatly in procuring a job in the relevant field.
Enjoy a pleasant learning experience with the Academy for Health & Fitness. Enrol in our Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) Today!
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The types of work that is covered by the CIS scheme carried out in the UK.
- The fundamental aspects of the CIS scheme, including the definition of a contract (written and verbal), Contractor, Construction Operation, Subcontractor and their responsibilities.
- The registration process for the Construction Industry Scheme.
- The three key factors that differentiate employees and contractors in the eyes of current UK law.
- The penalties involved in CIS and the appealing process.
- Different areas of disputes involved in CIS, including the use of trading names, and payment process to 3rd parties.
- The 3 main steps to the verification of the subcontractor’s process explained with relevant examples.
- Learn about the practical impact of CIS and the future of the CIS Scheme in light of the Reverse charge mechanism from 1 October 2020
- Explore the types of businesses that fall under the Construction Industry Scheme and the exceptions.
- Learn how to comply with the contractor’s obligations in accordance with the CIS.
- Learn how to calculate and make deductions from payments correctly with examples.
- Discover how CIS Returns work and how to claim them.
- Learn the importance of record-keeping and how to do it efficiently.
- Uncover the process of obtaining Gross Payment Status and how you could lose it.
- Find out about the 3 tests required for Subcontractors to pass to qualify for Payment Certificates.
- Learn how can you prepare your business in accordance with the CIS.
Your Path to Success
The knowledge and expertise of the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) is an essential skill set to operate as a Contractor, Payroll Coordinator, Payroll Manager & Finance Professional, responsible for processing and reporting CIS payments and returns. Not to mention the importance of this knowledge to run a functioning and successful construction business.
Skills You Will Gain
- Payroll Management
- Account Management
- CIS Skill
- Legislative Skill
- Administrative Skill
- Contract Management
Is This Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) Course Right for You?
The Construction Industry Scheme: A Practical Guide course is perfect for anyone who is interested in a career in finance and accounting, as well as law practitioners who want to gain expertise in the CIS to get involved with the construction sector.
This comprehensive guide is also great for practising professionals who acquired some practical knowledge but lack theoretical understanding and require an attestation of their skills. The CPD Accredited Certification will boost your resume to help you stand out to prospective employers
There are no specific requirements to enrol on this course and to help you learn at your own schedule, the course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device.
Once you have finished the learning stages in the course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
|Module 01: Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)|
|Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)||00:20:00|
|Module 02: Coverage of the Scheme|
|Coverage of the Scheme||00:32:00|
|Module 03: Contractors and Registration for the Scheme|
|Contractors and Registration for the Scheme||00:23:00|
|Module 04: Verification Process|
|Module 05: The CIS Returns|
|The CIS Returns||00:19:00|
|Module 06: Record Keeping and CIS Certificates|
|Record Keeping and CIS Certificates||00:20:00|
|Module 07: Penalties Involved in CIS|
|Penalties Involved in CIS||00:20:00|
|Module 08: Miscellaneous Information|
|Mock Exam – Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.