This Customer Management Training is designed by industry experts and will give you a thorough understanding of this topic. Our courses are designed with easy to understand modules that break down each topic and gives our learners proper training on the subject.
If you want to work in this sector and stand out from the rest of the competition, then our Customer Management Training is the perfect place to start.
We guarantee that you will gain relevant skill and will gain tremendous knowledge on the subject. And the professional qualifications that you achieve after completing the course will help you greatly in procuring a job in the relevant field.
Enjoy a pleasant learning experience with the Academy for Health & Fitness. Enrol in our Customer Management Training Today!
Key Topics to Be Covered
- How to open and close a difficult conversation with a customer
- Strategies for handling difficult customers and conversations
- The art of active listening and responding
- How to ask open and supportive questions
- The tone of voice and body language techniques
- Learn how to start and close a difficult conversation successfully and with confidence
- Understand how to use your body language to communicate with customers effectively
- Enhance your communication skills to ask open and productive questions
- Learn the art of active listening to be able to engage with the customer fully
- Demonstrate knowledge of the rules regarding customer service etiquette
- Build rapport through empathy and learn how to stay calm under pressure
Your Path to Success
On successful completion, you will have the practical skills and knowledge to provide excellent customer service to all types of customers, take control of difficult situations and resolve problems with professionalism, competency and confidence. You will also have a range of communication skills for dealing with challenging customer-facing scenarios.
Skills You Will Gain
- Customer service
- Stress Management
Is This Customer Management Training Course Right for You?
This course is ideal for those who work in customer-facing roles who wish to develop the fundamental skills to deal with difficult customers efficiently and confidently. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Once you have finished the learning stages in the course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Introduction – Welcome from Alan Stevens||FREE||00:02:00|
|Why Are Some Conversations Difficult?||00:02:00|
|Set-Up and Room Layout||00:03:00|
|How to Start the Conversation||00:02:00|
|Active Listening and Responding||00:02:00|
|Ask Open and Supportive Questions||00:02:00|
|Focus on Facts, Not Personalities||00:01:00|
|Use of Tone and Body Language||00:02:00|
|Exploring Alternative Solutions||00:01:00|
|How to Close a Difficult Conversation||00:02:00|
|Summary – What We’ve Covered||00:01:00|
|Thank You and Next Steps||00:01:00|
No Reviews found for this course.