Critical thinking in a business environment is an essential part of problem-solving that when effectively applied, can generate powerful ideas and solutions. The critical thinking skills course will teach you how to use critical thinking skills and tools effectively, taking you through the benefits of critical thinking in the workplace. You will learn how to identify problems and determine practical solutions, work effectively in a team, think outside the box and make better long-term business decisions.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- A breakdown of the critical thinking process
- Key critical thinking methods and strategies
- Different approaches to problem-solving
- Establishing the problem & discovering the solution
- Group dynamics and teamwork skills
- Be able to apply critical thinking methods for effective problem-solving
- Gain fundamental problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Understand the different approaches to problem-solving for business
- Learn how to identify the problem and determine a practical solution
- Know the different steps and stages in the critical thinking process
- Fast track your career with a recognised qualification in Critical Thinking
Your Path to Success
On successful completion, you will have the essential skills and knowledge to effectively apply critical thinking strategies in the workplace and think outside of the box when it comes to creative problem-solving. You will have a practical understanding of the different ways in which to determine a solution and will be able to work effectively in a team to identify and overcome challenges.
Skills You Will Gain
- Critical thinking
- Strategic thinking
Is This Critical Thinking in The Workplace Course Right for You?
This course is ideal for professionals whose job involves analytical work, strategical thinking or problem-solving. It is also suitable for business owners and those who manage business data. There are no specific entry requirements for this practical training course. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace.
Once you have finished the learning stages in the course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Facing New Problems|
|The Critical Thinking Process||00:24:00|
|Critical Thinking Methods||00:04:00|
|Problem Solving Approaches||00:09:00|
|Establishing the Problem|
|A Identify the Problem||00:08:00|
|Exploring the Problem||00:06:00|
|Discovering the Solution|
|Assembling Potential Ideas||00:09:00|
|Determining the Best Solution||00:04:00|
|Evaluating Cost and Benefit||00:05:00|
|Building Your Case||00:02:00|
|Accepting a Decision|
|Accepting a Decision||00:13:00|
No Reviews found for this course.