Problems are a part of life. Be it a work-related problem or a personal life problem, you will encounter problems throughout your life. But with creativity, you can efficiently solve whatever problems that come your way. We bring you this Certificate Course in Creativity and Creative Problem Solving to teach you how you can solve all your problems by identifying and utilising a systematic approach. The course is packed with 10 information-rich modules which will teach you the problem-solving method in detail. This self-paced, comprehensive online course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to solve problems with creativity. Enrol today and equip yourself with the knowledge and skills to solve problems efficiently.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- What is a Problem? What is Creative Problem Solving? What are the Steps in the Creative Solving Process?
- Methods of Gathering Information
- Analysing the Problem
- Identifying and Removing Mental Blocks
- Generating Solutions
- Analysing Solutions
- Selecting Solutions
- Identifying Improvements
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the problem-solving method
- Learn the methods of gathering information
- Learn how to analyse the problem and write a problem statement
- Learn how to identify and remove mental blocks and stimulate creativity
- Learn about brainstorming and how you can generate solutions using different types of methods
- Learn how to analyse wants and needs
- Learn how to use cost/benefit analysis
- Learn about analysing potential problems
- Learn how to implement, evaluate, and adapt
- Learn how to identify improvements
Your Path to Success
On successful completion of this course, you will have a full understanding of the creative problem-solving method, with knowledge of best practice and how to utilise these skills in real life. You will have the ability to use a system which will allow you to handle any problem with confidence.
Skills You Will Gain
- Creative problem-solving
- Information gathering
- The ability to generate solutions and implement them
- The skill to evaluate and adapt
- The ability to identify improvement
Is the Certificate Course in Creativity and Creative Problem Solving Right for You?
This course is right for anyone who wishes to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of the creative problem-solving process, implement it in the real-life, and gain invaluable skills. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Module One: The Problem Solving Method|
|The Problem Solving Method||00:09:00|
|Module Two: Information Gathering|
|Module Three: Problem Definition|
|Module Four: Preparing for Brainstorming|
|Preparing for Brainstorming||00:10:00|
|Module Five: Generating Solutions (I)|
|Generating Solutions (I)||00:10:00|
|Module Six: Generating Solutions (II)|
|Generating Solutions (II)||00:11:00|
|Module Seven: Analyzing Solutions|
|Module Eight: Selecting a Solution|
|Selecting a Solution||00:07:00|
|Module Nine: Planning Your Next Steps|
|Planning Your Next Steps||00:07:00|
|Module Ten: Recording Lessons Learned|
|Recording Lessons Learned||00:07:00|
No Reviews found for this course.