Everyone experiences anger. It is one of the strongest human emotions and it can be quite difficult to manage. While anger can often work like motivation to achieve something positive or be more productive, mismanaged anger can cost your career, personal relationships or even your life when it goes out of your hand.
Anger management is not about suppressing anger, because that can cause more harm than good to you; which is why it is crucial to have constructive approaches to manage your anger effectively. This Advanced Diploma in Anger Management Course is designed considering different psychological aspects of the human mind and individual anger dynamics to help you identify your anger triggers and how to manage them.
This course will educate you on different techniques to comprehend your anger triggers. You will learn about different phases of The Cycle of Anger and the Dos and Don’ts of different case situations. The course will provide you with the knowledge to cope with your thoughts with a positive approach. In addition to that, you will learn how to separate the people from the problem and how to deal with angry people.
Following this, this Advanced Diploma in Anger Management Course also discusses how you can solve problems and disputes without letting your emotions get in the way, and even motivate you to produce better changes. It will enable you to conquer your negative emotions and transform them positively
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The psychological aspects of anger management
- The 5 Stages of the Cycle of Anger
- Different techniques in identifying and controlling anger
- Signs of anger: physical, mental, emotional, and behavioural
- The difference between objective and subjective language
- The 4 steps of identifying problems
- The Triple-A approach: Alter, Avoid, or Accept
- The key points of the energy curve
- The skills and techniques of constructive disagreement, effective negotiation and solution-building
- Hot buttons and personal anger dynamics
- Tips in putting anger management techniques into action
- Learn how to manage your anger in different scenarios.
- Learn to deal with angry people.
- Understand anger dynamics in terms of the anger cycle and the fight or flight theory.
- Uncover the common anger myths and their factual refutations.
- Learn about the helpful and unhelpful ways of dealing with anger.
- Learn to express a feeling or position using I-messages.
- Discover coping strategies, exercise, relaxation techniques and blowing off steam to manage anger
- Explore the alter, avoid and, accept ways of responding to an anger-provoking situation
- Understand the energy curve and how it can help in responding to someone else’s anger
- Learn and practice de-escalation techniques
- Gain an integrated view of anger management and how it can be best practised.
Your Path to Success
This Advanced Diploma in Anger Management Course knowledge will equip you with knowledge and tools to help you manage anger and utilise the emotion in productivity. This skill will also enable you to function better in different anger-provoking scenarios.
Along with personal development seekers, the course is also suited for corporate trainers to learn and teach some best practices of anger management to their employees. If you’re looking to advance your career in the psychological health sector, life coaching, a management role or working towards as a potential future leader, the skills and knowledge gained in this course will stand you in good stead for the future.
Skills You Will Gain
- Anger Management
- Personal Management
- Team management
- Mental health
- HR Management
Is this Advanced Diploma in Anger Management course right for you?
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to have a better understanding of the psychological aspects of the anger management process. It is great for any individuals who are having anger management issues and want to learn to cope with them better.
This comprehensive guide is also great for health professionals, life coaches or management personnel who have some practical knowledge but lack theoretical understanding. The CPD Accredited Certification will boost your resume to help you stand out to prospective employers or clients.
There are no specific requirements to enrol in this course and to help you learn at your own schedule, this course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device.
Once you have finished the learning stages of the Advanced Diploma in Anger Management Course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Show off Your New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
To receive the CPD and IAO approved certificate, learners must successfully complete the course assessment. For only £10, you may obtain digital certificates. Learners in the UK can buy printed hard copies for £29, while overseas students can buy printed hard copies for £39.
|Module One: Understanding Anger|
|Module Two: Do’s and Don’ts|
|Do’s and Don’ts||00:07:00|
|Module Three: Gaining Control|
|Module Four: Separate the People from the Problem|
|Separate the People from the Problem||00:10:00|
|Module Five: Working on the Problem|
|Working on the Problem||00:12:00|
|Module Six: Solving the Problem|
|Solving the Problem||00:10:00|
|Module Seven: A Personal Plan|
|A Personal Plan||00:08:00|
|Module Eight: The Triple A Approach|
|The Triple A Approach||00:08:00|
|Module Nine: Dealing with Angry People|
|Dealing with Angry People||00:15:00|
|Module Ten: Pulling It All Together|
|Pulling It All Together||00:08:00|
No Reviews found for this course.