This Team Management and Leadership Development Training is designed by industry experts and will give you a thorough understanding of this topic. Our courses are designed with easy to understand modules that break down each topic and gives our learners proper training on the subject.
If you want to work in this sector and stand out from the rest of the competition, then our Team Management and Leadership Development Training is the perfect place to start.
We guarantee that you will gain relevant skill and will gain tremendous knowledge on the subject. And the professional qualifications that you achieve after completing the course will help you greatly in procuring a job in the relevant field.
Enjoy a pleasant learning experience with the Academy for Health & Fitness. Enrol in our Team Management and Leadership Development Training Today!
Key Topics to Be Covered
- How to set specific goals
- Exercising authority
- Inspiring a shared vision
- Growing through learning
- Performance reviews for effective and accurate feedback
- Offering advice to guide any employee
- Creating a supportive and healthy environment
- Building a sense of ownership
- Implementing 360-degree feedback
- Seeking progress within the limitations and budget provided
- Setting objectives which are measurable
- Practising skip level feedback in private meetings
- Collaborating on evaluation criteria
- Incorporating the required resources
- Appreciating workers on their performance
- Addressing any issue of missed deadlines
- Observing the team turnover
- Not crossing the lines with managers
- Promoting open and honest communication
- Trusting with verification
- Get to know the ways of accommodating new managers
- Comprehend the ways of nurturing prospective managers and leaders in a work environment
- Obtain knowledge on how to handle complications
- Create links between employees and managers
Your Path to Success
On successful completion of the course, you will find yourself marching towards the path of iconic managers and leaders who have been changing the lives of millions. From Steve Jobs to Warren Buffett, every successful leader followed the same principles. Put yourself in their shoes and you will eventually walk to success.
Skills You Will Gain
- Creating a healthy relationship with managers and employees
- Keeping your doors open for opinion and feedback
- Finding new ways of motivating people and establishing faith within a team
- Learning how to identify the signs of poor management
- Trusting the team of managers
Is this Team Management and Leadership Development Training right for you?
Usually, leaders and managers are good at motivating people. However, you’re looking at a career of continuous learning and rapid progress in an official setting. If you are willing to become a better leader and manager, you need to know the ins and outs of manager management and leadership development. What are you waiting for? Let’s get started.
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
|Module 1: Grooming a new manager|
|Grooming a New Manager||00:09:00|
|Module 2: Coaching and mentoring (I)|
|Coaching and Mentoring (I)||00:08:00|
|Module 3: Coaching and mentoring (II)|
|Coaching and Mentoring (II)||00:06:00|
|Module 4: Measuring performance|
|Module 5: Motivating managers|
|Module 6: Signs of poor management|
|Signs of Poor Management||00:08:00|
|Module 7: Trust your team of managers|
|Trust Your Team of Managers||00:06:00|
|Module 8: When an employee complains about their manager|
|When an Employee Complains About Their Manager||00:06:00|
|Module 9: When do you step in?|
|When Do You Step In||00:06:00|
|Module 10: Remember These Basic Qualities|
|Remember These Basic Qualities||00:07:00|
No Reviews found for this course.